Random good picture Not show
1) He sensed an undercurrent of resentment among the crowd.
2) Therewas an undercurrent of resentment in their acceptance of the plan.
3) I detect an undercurrent of resentment towards the new proposals.
4) Racial hatred has been a powerful undercurrent in the country's history.
5) There's a strong undercurrent of racism in this town.
6) But with every initiative, they encountered an undercurrent of resistance.
7) There was a political undercurrent as well, though this was less explicit.
8) Beneath this surface of high principle swirls an undercurrent of political opportunism.
9) Perhaps the rain cover,[http://sentencedict.com/undercurrent.html] the undercurrent may be coming.
10) An underlying or implied tendency or meaning; an undercurrent.
11) There was no subtle undercurrent to the question.
12) His writing lacks this undercurrent of protest and satire.
13) There was an undercurrent of antipathy between them.
14) The invader sensed an undercurrent of resentment among the crowd.
15) Wherever it flourished an undercurrent of scepticism was never far away.
16) In violent America(sentencedict.com), there still exists an undercurrent of prejudice against Chinese.
17) This letter just no ink, between the lines for busy, night lights and star, I hope the undercurrent drips, happy New Year good time, total heart feelings surging, wish you happy new year without sorrow, happy new year!
18) Colin tried to swim after him but the strong undercurrent swept them apart.
19) The people could not have been more charming but even so I sensed an undercurrent of suspicion.
20) It would be foolish to believe that any group of people can interact without a political undercurrent.
21) Yet the defence of the welfare state in the face of the new immigration has revealed an undercurrent of racism.
22) The sunny winter day provided an air of temperance, with a threatening undercurrent.
23) And those that are are met by reviewers with an odd undercurrent of grievance that is hard to explain.
24) After national newspaper headlines about racism in the town, Telford has begun to consider whether there is an undercurrent of prejudice.
25) But the flipside of utopia, dystopia, has also been a fertile undercurrent of modernity.
26) The stately gloom of official mourning was relieved by an undercurrent of suspense.
27) That bright star is not a secret behind the undercurrent?
28) Fractures develop better in seasonal variation belts and horizontal undercurrent belts and worse in surface karst belts and vertical vadose belts.
29) Research on pollutants removal efficiency of the high rate denitrifier applied for constructed wetland with simulating undercurrent was conducted.
30) The depths of the trough and the deeper peaks are almost coincident with those of the south boundaries of the South Equatorial Current and the Equatorial Undercurrent, respectively.
More similar words: current, undercut, surrender, currently, recurrent, concurrent, surrender to, surrendered, concurrently, tidal current, current assets, direct current, electric current, alternating current, current expenditure, currency, occurrence, recurrence, concurrence, under consideration, under cover, underclass, under control, undercarriage, under the circumstances, underwent, undergarment, underpayment, undermentioned, understatement.