Random good picture Not show
1) This technology is bang up to date .
2) It was the president's second public appearance to date.
3) The car is a beauty and quite up to date.
4) He's always meticulous in keeping the records up to date.
5) She always keeps me up to date with the latest gossip - you know, so-and-so from down the road is having a baby and so-and-so's just bought a car.
6) To date,[http://sentencedict.com/to date.html] we have not received any replies.
7) Archaeologists have been unable to date these fossils.
8) These machines are beginning to date.
9) This novel is his best work to date.
10) She wears clothes that are right up to date.
11) 'Dottie' is by far his best novel to date.
12) This film is bang up to date.
13) This type of music is beginning to date.
14) To date he has done half the work.
15) Don't forget to date your letters.
16) This is the biggest donation we've had to date.
17) To date the site has yielded many interesting finds.
18) Isn't this textbook beginning to date?
19) Don't forget to date your cheque.
20) This is perhaps his best novel to date.
21) Make sure your vaccinations are up to date.
22) To date, we have received over 200 replies.
23) We'll keep you up to date with any news.
24) Our computers are bang up to date.
25) They gave one of their best performances to date.
26) The temple is presumed to date from the first century BC.
27) It has not yet been possible to date the paintings accurately.
28) It's going to date me now. I attended that school from 1969 to 1972.
29) Interior designers spend their working lives keeping up to date with the latest trends.
30) Police have stressed that this is the most accurate description of the killer to date.