Random good picture Not show
1. The picture had a three-dimensional effect.
2. A square is two-dimensional and a cube is three-dimensional.
3. She emerges as a full, three-dimensional character in a way that few horror genre heroines ever do.
4. But with three-dimensional space there's no dimension left over.
5. Data were acquired by scanning in three-dimensional mode.
6. Another type draws three-dimensional sketches like wire frames.
7. Watching something two-dimensional gradually turn into something three-dimensional.
8. Monge provided a system for clearly displaying three-dimensional structures in two dimensions.
9. PixelVision, a three-dimensional graphics subsystem is due later this year.
10. The only three-dimensional fossil of a dinosaur's soft tissue was unearthed here in the 90s.
11. Daniel Oates has invented a repertoire of three-dimensional cartoon characters to populate his work.
12. To compare his samples, he produced three-dimensional computer models of them.
13. The use of three-dimensional shapes for printing gives opportunity for the shapes themselves to be compared and discussed.
13. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
14. First consider displacements in a flat three-dimensional space, which is one sort of isotropic homogeneous space.
15. It supports visualisation of three-dimensional data sets for applications such as satellite and medical imaging, molecular modelling, and image compositing.
16. Computer models are used to create three-dimensional models of prions, helping scientists understand the structural transformation they undergo to turn deadly.
17. One usually visualizes such a vector simply as an arrow drawn on a plane or in a three-dimensional space.
18. The works themselves were submitted by teachers all over town, and include two-and three-dimensional pieces.
19. Miles has been making designs out of straws in order to understand three-dimensional shapes and angles.
20. The VAXstation 4000 model 90 doubles the performance of the VAXstation 4000-60 and offers TurboChannel input-output and three-dimensional graphics.
21. Sometimes, different protein molecules will fit together, like the pieces of a three-dimensional jigsaw, to form larger-scale structures.
22. The results of these investigations are being integrated with new geophysical data to produce a three-dimensional geological model of the area.
23. A wide-screen projection system was used in combination with stereo lenses to produce a three-dimensional effect.
24. Bats and we need the same kind of internal model for representing the position of objects in three-dimensional space.
25. Establishing with clarity the starting point of a business is rather like playing three-dimensional chess.
26. Incidentally, direct a little light down behind the speaker: it fills the space behind him and makes him more three-dimensional.
27. We can conjure them away only by observing things under conditions in which the cues to three-dimensional perception are inoperative.
28. The Eighties were an important decade for sculpture when many contemporary artists turned to three-dimensional work.
29. The first and most obvious difficulty is that a three-dimensional object can not fit satisfactorily on to a flat page.
30. The random walk in one dimension is discussed in textbooks of thermo-dynamics, as is the three-dimensional random walk.
More similar words: dimensional, multidimensional, dimension, dimensions, erythrocyte sedimentation rate, sediment, pediment, impediment, impedimenta, sedimentary, sedimentary rock, pension, tension, pensioner, ascension, extension, intension, suspension, dissension, pretension, visional, hypertension, hypotension, pension fund, pension plan, apprehension, comprehension, delusional, occasional, condescension.