Random good picture Not show
1. We were glad to be back on terra firma.
2. It was good to get back on terra firma again after that awful sea crossing.
3. We were glad to be back on terra firma again.
4. A flying squirrel munches a meal on terra firma.
5. Endowed with terra firma grandeur , China is as the single uninterrupted civilization the world.sentencedict.com
6. What a relief to step out on terra firma again!
7. After two days at sea, it was good to be back on terra firma again.
8. The rain seeps down through the snow and forms a bit of terra firma when the temperature plummets.
9. Their celestial explorations are firmly rooted where they are, on terra firma.
10. Or a biological fallout shelter where survivors seek refuge from the toxic terra firma above.
11. The first section moved slowly. The long midsection rolled along at a brisk 11 km/h - and deposited passengers onto a final deceleration section in readiness for their return to terra firma.
12. You've probably heard that whales evolved from animals that lived on terra firma.
13. Whether his celestial laundry - folding technique is any better on terra firma wasn't clear.
14. After the rough sea voyage we were glad to reach terra firma.
15. The scuttlebutt now is that Warner will try to buy EMI from Citigroup, which seized it earlier this year from Terra Firma, another private-equity firm.
More similar words: terrain, firm, firmly, confirm, chairman, aberration, terror, terrific, terribly, terrorism, terrorist, interrupt, territory, terrifying, countermand, firefighter, year after year, bona fide, craft, draft, traffic, aircraft, array, or rather, error, cherry, arrange, formal, format, warranty.