Random good picture Not show
1. He took a largish buff envelope from his pocket.
2. She was wearing a buff uniform.
3. I'm sure I saw him swimming in the buff!
4. Judge Lanier is a real film buff.
5. Buff up the paintwork with a soft cloth.
6. Sit facing each other, cross-legged, in the buff.
7. No buff folders on the desk today.
8. Immature similar, but with whole upperparts mottled buff.
9. Juvenile has buff underparts and white throat and eyestripe.
10. Sherlock Holmes held up a small buff envelope.
11. A definite buy for any budding simulation buff.
12. They were going crazy, just like Buff.
13. Jack is a jazz buff.
14. In short, as a city buff and a religion junkie I had a splendid time during my undergraduate years.
15. Some manicurists will then buff the nail with a chamois pad to impart a sheen on the finished item.
16. Allow to dry overnight, then buff with a soft cloth.
17. With his slitty eyes and buff torso, he plays Eddie as a guy who probably moves his lips when he reads.
18. Describing himself as a history buff, Acosta offers his Web site primarily as a catalyst for further discussion.
19. Buff with a stainless-steel polish from time to time to keep the cutlery pristine.
20. Being something of a conspiracy buff, I believe this deal has been in the offing for quite some time.sentencedict .com
21. It all started when wine buff Liz entered another competition in the Express.
22. Blind Man's Buff Everyone sits in a circle with one person sitting blindfolded in the middle.
23. There are also sanctioned nude beaches and unsanctioned beaches, where you go buff at your own risk.
24. Next morning when I arrived there were two new buff folders on my desk.
25. The interior was still waiting for its first clean and the upholstery felt as if it had been textured in buff nicotine.
26. Sometimes his collection of gnomes would be on display, and every anniversary was commemorated by faded buff photographs and artefacts.
27. He looks lovely in hunting pink, and even better in the buff.
28. Apply paste car wax to front of refrigerator and buff to a shine.
29. But you do not have to be a fusion buff to appreciate Joan Bromberg's history of an important part of science.
30. Had their rough-and-tumbles not been as he recalled, had their Blind Man's Buff ended differently?