Random good picture Not show
1. The best way of summing up the situation in our office is to say that it is 'absolute chaos'.
2. She has an apt turn of phrase for summing up a situation.
3. This led us to make a summing up of the experience and lessons.
4. It includes short articles summing up some of the main changes that have taken place and which are apparent in the tables.
5. The judge has been summing up the case against Harper and the jury will consider the case against him tomorrow.
6. Summing up, I can state categorically that there is no substitute for hands-on experience.
7. Reading the judge's summing up, they were obviously about to do so.
8. To grasp today, summing up yesterday, and create tomorrow.
9. By summing up work experience, this paper discusses several problems that should be considered in tidal zone engineering design.
10. Trough summing up along with analysis , the monolithic and geometric primitive approach of assembly drawing and part drawing is discussed in CAD for common components.
11. On basis of summing up literatures, biocatalytic desulfurization technic of fuel are summarized.
12. On the basis of summing up more than 20 years' development of deep reflected seismic technology,[sentencedict.com/summing up.html] the paper presented and completed X2 distribution technique of deep reflected seismic data.
13. The evaluating measurement composed by summing up discovery value and compensation value may meet the maximum need of the policy-making main body under the condition of valuing nature.
14. We are standing in the present, summing up the past and looking into the future. We seek continuous progress and growth within this ever-changing and multivalent society.
15. Through summing up along with analysis, a new overall dynamic balancing method that modified linkages section parameters is obtained.
16. Based on summing up different kinds of technological process of precision forging of spur gear, a new upsetting extrusion process and pattern die are designed.
17. By collecting relative data, analysing and summing up the inhibition on tumor vessel production of Chinese drugs and their extracts, hoping to offer some help to clinic.
18. This examination includes reading material, summing up the gist of material, raising schemes and conducting argument.
19. Richter took a personal perspective in summing up our decision to name names.
20. There was pandemonium in court as the judge gave his summing up.
21. Both sides have sought in recent days to hook jurors by summing up four months of testimony in a few catchy slogans.
22. Method: Referring to the related literature inside and abroad and summing up.
23. According to mirror image principle. a simple and practical formula for numerical match and a dependence for estimating truncation error of summing up infinity terms are proposed out.
24. Methods They pass through the thousands of patients on a variety of environments X-ray photography, summing up the system in operation, image processing, and so on advantages and disadvantages.
25. In this paper, we propose a implementation scenario of model standardization based on analyzing and summing up different model, and present the format description of the model standardization.
26. Finally, the entire research paper on the work of summing up and Prospect.
27. According to the structure characteristics of the tilting pad bearing, the instant values of nonlinear bearing fluid forces are got from the database through interpolation and summing up.
28. According to TorrentFreak, the International Federation of the Phonographic Industry (IFPI) last week released their latest report, summing up the digital music landscape at the start of 2008.
29. A cadenza should not break away from the style of the work, it should be like a summing up, an epilogue, but with a little touch of Whoops!
30. The emphasis is how to establish the management system of accounts receivable and finacial date flow, chapter 4, conclusion, summing up the main achievement, innovations of the paper.
More similar words: hummingbird, summit, ring up, bring up, giving up, drying up, spring up, brimming, swimming, cramming, slimming, consuming, programming, hung up, hang up, summer, summon, summons, summary, summation, in summary, midsummer, summarise, consummate, imminent, linguist, singular, bilingual, linguistic, singularly.