Random good picture Not show
1. The subharmonic resonance of the cracked rotor was analyzed.
2. In this paper, we discuss even subharmonic mixing technique which can suppress carrier leakage in microwave direct modulator, or suppress IM2...
3. The principal, ultraharmonic and subharmonic resonance of an elastic rotation shat with twin sides by a harmonic force is discussed, in this paper.
4. The parametric and subharmonic resonances of stay cables excited by the vibration of deck are investigated.
5. In this paper, secondary instability of subharmonic disturbances in Free Mixing -layer is studied with spatial mode.
6. The second case is 1/2 subharmonic resonance-principal parametric resonance and 1:1 internal resonance.
7. In this paper, the design of a subharmonic sampling phase-locked oscillator is presented.
8. In this paper, A quadruple subharmonic mixer used in holographic imaging system at W band is designed.
9. This paper investigates the subharmonic parametric resonance problems of a symmetric orthotropic laminated rectangular plate with simply supported edges by the use of the singularity theory.
10. The subharmonic motions, stabilities and bifurcation problems for a simplified model of shaker are considered.
11. A mathematical model is developed according to a typical equivalent circuit, witch leads to subharmonic resonant overvoltage.
12. It is analyzed in the paper that square wave operation combines with subharmonic PWM.
13. By applying the method of multiple scales to the reduced system, the first approximation solution for 1/3 subharmonic resonance of the system is obtained.
14. A process which is coupled to the narrow band of brain temperature could allow all normal human brains to be affected by a subharmonic whose frequency range at about 10 Hz would only vary by 0. 1 Hz.
15. According to the method of multiple scales for the nonlinear vibration the first approximate solution of 1/3 subharmonic resonance of the system is obtained.
16. In this paper, a formula of approximate analytic solution of subharmonic resonant overvoltage is established according to the theory of region analysis.
17. In this paper, The nonlinear resonant evolution of a two-dimensional fundamental wave and a pair of three-dimensional oblique subharmonic waves in a laminar boundary layer has been studied.
17. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
18. The excessive and tedious mathematical deduction involved in an approximate analytical methods for 1/3 subharmonic ferroresonance makes many technicians to shrink back.
19. Parametric vibration of an axially moving, elastic, tensioned beam with pulsating speed was investigated in the vicinity of subharmonic and combination resonance.
More similar words: harmonica, inharmonic, philharmonic, harmonize, harmonise, harmonious, harmony, disharmony, warmonger, sermonize, warmongering, demonic, monotonic, mnemonic, hegemonic, mnemonics, farm out, armor, armour, marmot, armoury, armory, armoured, armourer, hormone, sermon, armoured car, vermont, paper money, hormonal.