Random good picture Not show
1. The students were less fond of inharmonic chords like .
2. Furthermore, it implies the multicultural inconsistency and inharmonic ethnic relationship in American society.
3. The students were less fond of inharmonic chords like [dissonant chord].
4. On base of analysis to simulation result, it was point out the main cause making dissimilar metal"s bonding so difficult was metal"s inharmonic plastic deformation.
5. But an ensemble of gamelan masters , who play inharmonic instruments like gongs , might beg to differ.
6. On the contrary, when we hate someone else, his consciousness will also clearly identify the message and produce an inharmonic turbulence.
7. I have found that in the stock itself exists its harmonic or inharmonic relationship to the driving power or force behind it.
More similar words: harmonica, philharmonic, harmonise, harmonize, harmonious, harmony, disharmony, in harness, unharmed, warmonger, sermonize, warmongering, demonic, mnemonic, monotonic, hegemonic, mnemonics, in hand, in half, inhale, inhabit, cap in hand, inhabited, come in handy, sinhalese, inhabitant, inhalation, uninhabited, armour, farm out.