Random good picture Not show
1. Systematic mnemonics is the use of the same notation for a given topic wherever that topic occurs.
2. Deliberate mnemonics are devices which help the user to remember and recall the notation for given subjects.
3. The mnemonics used in the Relationships Listing map on to the text strings used within a module header.
4. Mnemonics is important in learning English.
5. Mnemonics are not optional.
6. However, the mnemonics are not necessary for a complete automated analysis.
7. Yet mnemonics is largely ignored in language learning materials and language teaching manuals.
8. Mnemonics are made up of letter to represent the operation code.
9. Research shows mnemonics plays a primary role in knowledge acquisition, especially in language learning.
10. Grasping scientific mnemonics is important for improving learning efficiency and memory.
11. Research mnemonics plays a primary role in knowledge acquisition, especially in language learning.
12. Even though an assembly language consists of recognizable mnemonics and meaningful words, it's not easy to program in. It is referred to as a "low-level language".
13. Button icons, a default button, HTML in a button, and button mnemonics.
13. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
14. Soon, assembly language was invented. It maps machine instructions to human - readable mnemonics, as ADD and MOV.
15. Assembly language: A low level programming language thatpermits the programmer to use mnemonics or symbolic codes for function codes.
16. Reduce the amount of information you need to store by utilizing grouping , mnemonics, or acronyms.
17. Note that in this GUI all the buttons use mnemonics (the underlined letter) and, thus, it overuses mnemonics.
18. A low level programming language that permits the programmer to use mnemonics or symbolic codes for function codes.
19. Editra allows you to navigate menus without mousing with its menu mnemonics, automatically checks for updates during startup and allows you to set preferred fonts in your preferences.
More similar words: demonic, hegemonic, anemone, cryonics, electronics, demonise, pandemonium, ceremonial, plate tectonics, ceremonious, premonitory, premonition, philharmonic, eugenics, sonic, lemon, demon, iconic, bionic, ironic, chronic, laconic, moronic, sardonic, make money, lemonade, hegemony, ceremony, histrionic, chronicle.