Random good picture Not show
(1) Immutable and machine-made stylization should change.
(2) Stylization is a common feature of classical oriental opera.
(3) Define the " stylization "of subway sign system, for example analysis of the style allover the world sign system design of the subway.
(4) The subject stylization becomes the symbols accepted by the whole nationality; the stylization of the patterns includes symmetric, central and scattered.
(5) The earliest drama developed from the ceremony. The stylization, the performance, and the characterization in the ceremony have given birth to later dramatic bud.
(6) Formulaic expressions account for the stylization of legal language, and thus constitute an obstacle to students who major in Legal English or Business English.
(7) A similar stylization is apparent in Hawthorne's treatment of his characters.
(8) In an age of compulsory wearing of uniforms, the zoot suit accomplished an antithetical stylization of the self.
(9) However, complexity of style, choice of stylizing standard and existence of compound style enhance difficult of stylization.
(10) Peking opera brings its audience endless aesthetic amusement with the aesthetic connotation of comprehensiveness, fantasy and stylization.
(11) On an artistic view, 3D animation is more demanding in that one tries to remain unique to the style of the film, where vfx has very little to no stylization.
(12) It is mysterious and elusive and can be reached only through fabrication and imagination and stylization.
(13) Here, modern art's vaunted reductivism is stopped just short of an essentialist zero-degree; rather, it takes shape as stylization.
(14) The fanciful tale of "Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street" calls for stylization , with Tim Burton directing Johnny Depp as the vengeful title character.
(15) Official documentary language is characterized by non - individuality , written form, explicitness, objectiveness, and stylization.
(16) In this section of interior monologue, which have both stylization, but also parody, there is a hidden polemic.
(17) Limousine, as a comprehensive concept, should have the preconditions of high quality and high technology; besides, stylization (sentencedict.com), individuation and centuries-old brand value are even the necessities.
(18) If knows and the implementation teaching like this, the entire process will be spirited, vital, will thus be far away from monotonous, sad and the stylization.
(19) Practical writing, a type of standard informative text, possesses the linguistic characteristics of functionalism and stylization.
(20) As early as the Western and the Eastern Han Dynasties when Buddhism was introduced into China began the Chinese stylization .
(21) Firstly, from outside form, texturing method has the element of formative beauty as a specific form of stylization.
(22) The first style (c. 452-494), an amalgam of foreign influences traceable to the Buddhist art of India, is characterized by heavy stylization of Blocky volumes.
(23) They digested and inherited the old forms of Hong Kong films with collage and parody . And they established their personal style of expression hardly out of their stylization .
(24) The recent works of Mr. Chen show an apparent intention of stylization .
More similar words: internationalization, nationalization, rationalization, fictionalization, institutionalization, volatilization, idolization, dualization, realization, cyclization, utilization, canalization, neutralization reaction, vocalization, vitalization, novelization, idealization, finalization, legalization, equalization, normalization, nebulization, mobilization, civilization, formalization, moralization, focalization, localization, penalization, socialization.