Random good picture Not show
1. Garbage collector scans the Finalization queue.
2. Non - deterministic finalization works well with dynamic memory management.
3. United States Trade Representative Ron Kirk praised the finalization of the ICT trade principles.
4. What detailed provisions for the finalization of income tax and the filing of consolidated income tax returns are given by the Implementation Regulations?
5. After finalization, an object is accessible but in an invalid state; therefore, it is unusable.
6. Another important development prior to the opening of the Republican convention was the finalization of party policy by the Republican platform committee.
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
7. Lead supplier pre - selection, selection, price negotiation, contract finalization.
8. Inverse thinking can be applied to argumentation writing in topics , finalization topic choice and headline.
9. The next steps that it's easier for clients to avoid the performance penalty associated with finalization.
10. Trying to force the C ++ idiom of deterministic finalization into the C # language won't work well.
11. The book can finally be published after revision and finalization.
12. The test results have already been put into use as major reference data during the engine design, finalization and determination of turbine disc guaranteed life.
More similar words: criminalization, marginalization, decriminalization, canalization, nationalization, rationalization, fictionalization, personalization, internalization, externalization, depersonalization, realization, dualization, vocalization, focalization, normalization, legalization, equalization, localization, neutralization reaction, serialization, socialization, globalization, actualization, visualization, centralization, revitalization, digitalization, radicalization, specialization.