Random good picture Not show
1. Penalization is essential if peace is to be more than a feverish interlude between wars.
2. The constraints were handled by non-smooth exact penalization method with self-adaptive updating penalty coefficient.
3. We started out with a penalization of 8 points, we had a different preparation.
4. Penalization is essential if peace is a feverish interlude between wars.
5. Resistance to normalization with the Zionist entity, its penalization, and the support for the national liberation movements in the Arab world and the whole world.
6. The penalization of cases should respect the opinions of the entire court.
7. The rules are placed within or out of the criminal rules in different countries. It is possibly placed in parallel with security punishment and penalization.
8. In part 1, the author interprets the general theories of administrative penalization .
9. With regards to the standings, last year we started in a different way due to the penalization, this year we're sorry we started out this way.
10. Expatriates involved in prostitution or soliciting may be expelled from China, or deportation and penalization "may be applicable, " according to the law.Sentencedict
11. Combining perimeter constraints and the solid isotropic material with penalization (SIMP) law, the optimal distributions of multiphase materials are obtained by elimination of checkerboards.
12. Even if Thomas-Rasset were to win the next trial, the RIAA would likely appeal that decision to ensure that copyright infringement without penalization won't happen.
13. It is an international development general trend to protect intellectual property in penalization so that protect intellectual property surely.
14. So we can establish the system of guarantee and observation which are guided by the double-directions of protection principle, prefecting the practice of non- penalization measure.
More similar words: canalization, internationalization, finalization, rationalization, nationalization, fictionalization, denaturalization, personalization, internalization, externalization, marginalization, criminalization, depersonalization, decriminalization, realization, dualization, focalization, localization, formalization, idealization, legalization, equalization, normalization, vocalization, socialization, serialization, visualization, globalization, actualization, tantalization.