Random good picture Not show
1) When it comes to factor price equalization, economic logic is buttressed by timing.
2) The factor price equalization set is now, however, more constrained.
3) Full capacity of flow equalization zone can be utilized.
4) Post equalization, Automatic Gain Control and more.
5) The aberration can be emended by adaptive equalization technologies.
6) Equalization technology is a effective method which can remove intersymbol interference ( ISI ) in digital communication.
7) In love should cooperate each other, find the equalization point liking to compromise each other.
8) This paper proposed a modem based on adaptive equalization and QAM in oil logging for cable telemetry communication systems with high date rate.
9) The optimum equalization theory for overcoming the intersymbol interferences (ISI) in multi-level pulse amplitude modulation (PAM) systems is establishead.
10) Equalization is an important way to eliminate intersymbol interference that is caused by the wireless fading channel.
11) Hence the Poplar guardians constantly but unsuccessfully pressed the government to introduce rate equalization.
12) Any point in the hexagon enclosed by these vectors is consistent with factor price equalization.
13) The alternative case where free entry restores standard comparative advantage is when factor endowments are sufficiently similar to permit factor price equalization.
14) The same pattern of trade emerges for all allocation points within the factor price equalization set.
15) Based on the analysis of wavelet packets and traditional adaptive equalization, an adaptive equalizer structure and its adaptive algorithm, based on wavelet packets transform, are presented.
16) It can be used in optical communication system evaluation and power equalization in WDM system.
17) The measurement and control subsystem is a distributed embedded computer system constructed with a main control module and several equalization modules.
18) How to retrieve transmitted signals from received signals concerned with frequency diversity and equalization.
19) Firstly, the research significance, the development and the application of the adaptive equalization are introduced in this thesis.
20) The traditional equalizing charge was unsuitable to VRLA battery and a battery active equalization method was proposed.
21) The method is better than traditional homomorphic filtering and histogram equalization.
22) It is a very difficult problem to look for the best equalization point between these two.
23) In Chapter 8, Active functions of DFBPE output and equalization algorithm are modified for the adaptive equalization of multi-level modulation signal.
24) Meanwhile, a three-stage Cherry-Hooper limiting amplifier is designed in order to amplify the output voltage of the equalization circuit which the comparator can identify.
25) Analysis of the loop stability and loop noise bandwidth of the APRX with the fractionally spaced equalization algorithm shows that the algorithm is more effective than the T-Spaced Equalizer.
26) The traditional image enhancement approaches include gray-scale transformation, histogram modification, histogram equalization, image smoothing and Wiener filtration.
27) Simulation results show that the algorithm has a good equalization performance.
28) Therefore, OFDM technique can convert a wideband Rayleigh fading channel to a series of narrowband flat fading channels,(http://sentencedict.com/equalization.html) which makes the equalization for a high speed rate system simpler.
29) In performance, the algorithm is better than traditional histogram equalization method, unsharp mask method and enhancing method based on discrete orthogonal wavelet transform.
30) Show that design condition of switching periodic under dwell time of all subsystems are equalization.
More similar words: dualization, visualization, actualization, rationalization, nationalization, fictionalization, realization, vocalization, normalization, focalization, serialization, socialization, globalization, specialization, personalization, neutralization, naturalization, revitalization, capitalization, generalization, liberalization, centralization, hospitalization, criminalization, internalization, marginalization, externalization, denaturalization, commercialization, industrialization.