Random good picture Not show
1. This area was formerly within the sphere of influence of the US.
2. The region is within the Russian sphere of influence.
3. Rome's sphere of influence extended across Europe, North Africa and the Middle East.
4. He was able to extend his sphere of influence over a large area of south-eastern Britain.
5. How far does the sphere of influence spread from north to south and from west to east?
6. This Massiliot sphere of influence happens to correspond to those areas where the greatest concentration of Black Virgins is to be found.
7. The greater our adaptability the wider our sphere of influence.
8. Moscow was delighted, seeing formal recognition of its sphere of influence.
9. Thus the sphere of influence of Tyneside spreads far out into the surrounding countryside and along the coast.
10. His sphere of influence extended around the globe.
11. Some latin american state fall within the usa's sphere of influence.
12. They see the region as their natural sphere of influence due to their historical links and a shared language.
13. But in a capitalist system(sentencedict.com), the power distribution sphere of influence " iron rule. "
14. While for Russia, Transcaucasia is the traditional sphere of influence and strategic interests at stake region, which is the natural barrier to keep security and stability.
15. He has extended his sphere of influence to the world of banking.
16. To begin with, it is an attempt to influence a great deal that is beyond management's direct sphere of influence.
17. It had, however, been tough being Bernard's son, until he removed himself from his direct sphere of influence.
18. What a cynical Mr Putin really wants is a Russian sphere of influence in Europe.http://sentencedict.com
19. To most harried U.S. national security policy makers, Melanesia, Micronesia, and Polynesia are idyllic, peaceful places, well within the U.S. sphere of influence.
20. Some completed their capitalist primitive accumulation through colonization and plundering; some expanded sphere of influence and hegemony through militarism and war.
21. Once I've been in UK for a while (I'm from a developing country), I forget how utterly tosh Western received opinion can seem ?from outside that sphere of influence.
22. Granted, eastern Europe will not be sucked into a Chinese sphere of influence any time soon.
23. If they, win they will enforce China's removal from a sphere of influence.
24. To the late Tang and Five Dynasties, Zhouqu Tibetan sphere of influence is still habitat.
25. The subsequent dispatch of China's new hospital ship to Africa and Asia was a success, projecting the PLAN well beyond China's traditional sphere of influence.
26. He went east because of problems in Asia Minor perpetrated by Mithridates VI of Pontus, who had designs on territory within Rome's sphere of influence.
27. And Rome, because it needed to deal with Mithridates, would be able to have a sphere of influence in the territory to the west.
28. Part of the Cold War policy developed by John Foster Dulles to contain expansion of the Soviet sphere of influence, the doctrine continued pledges made under the Truman Doctrine.
29. From the Tsarist Russia time, Georgia locates Transcaucasia is Russia's sphere of influence.
30. Countries such as Ukraine, in what Russia regards as its sphere of influence, are nervous.
More similar words: influence, confluence, influenza, influential, effluence, fluency, inference, in consequence of, fluent, sphere, effluent, affluent, influx, biosphere, declaration of independence, hemisphere, atmosphere, sequence, eloquence, subsequence, preponderance of evidence, consequence, in consequence, adherence, coherence, deference, reference, reverence, difference, preference.