Random good picture Not show
1. Serve the fish on a bed of shredded lettuce.
2. You need one whole head of lettuce for this salad.
3. Shred the lettuce and arrange it around the edge of the dish.
4. She tossed the lettuce in French dressing.
5. All she had was a tomato and some lettuce.
6. Wash the lettuce and pat it dry.
7. Shred the lettuce leaves finely.
8. His lettuce garden was surrounded by a deep ditch.
9. Buy a lettuce and some tomatoes.
10. Milk, cereal, juice - oh, and put lettuce on the list too.
11. Fill the bread with a mixture of lettuce, tomatoes, and cucumbers.
12. One sandwich and a lettuce leaf - I don't call that a meal!
13. Get some lettuce and tomatoes so I can make a salad.
14. I'll just rinse the lettuce under the tap.
15. Mix in lettuce and garnish with dill if liked.
16. A conveyor carries lettuce from the fields into trucks.
17. Wash the lettuce and tear into pieces.
18. Lettuce and spinach are particularly vulnerable to nitrogen uptake.
19. The lettuce,(sentencedict .com) succulent and green.
20. She co-starred in Share My Lettuce with Ken.
21. Oh, our lettuce shredder fell apart.
22. Serve on a plate decorated with lettuce and tomatoes.
23. Wash and dry the lettuce.
24. Seeds you can start indoors now include lettuce and spinach.
25. Fill the shells with the shredded lettuce, bean mix and tuna.
26. Make sure lettuce is available all the time and in sufficient quantity. Good lighting is also necessary.
27. The salad consisted of a few leaves of sad-looking lettuce.
28. I'd like a ham sandwich on rye, hold the lettuce.
29. Carefully separate leaves; you should end up with about 18 round lettuce cups, each about 3 to 5 inches across.
30. This comes during a growing season that has been reasonably favorable to California field crops like lettuce.
More similar words: get the better of, tuck, attuned, get stuck, test tube, guttural, stuck with, deduce, seduce, sauce, reduce, saucer, faucet, induce, produce, conduce, producer, spruce up, soy sauce, reproduce, introduce, inducement, reintroduce, translucent, translucence, get to, petty, letter, mettle, letting.