Random good picture Not show
1. The porter distributes incoming letters to the offices.
2. I will ask a porter to carry the baggages for me.
3. A porter relieved her of the three large cases she had been pushing on a trolley.
4. She baksheeshed the porter.
5. The porter was weighed down by all the luggage.
6. He gave the porter a tip.
7. The porter, however, could not understand me.
8. The porter expects a gratuity.
9. The hotel porter will get you a taxi.
10. She tipped the porter a pound.
11. The hotel porter will help you.
12. The old porter shambled along behind her.
13. He never went to Father Porter for confession again.
14. I tipped the porter 50 p.
15. A porter relieved her of the three large cases.
16. The hotel porter will call a taxi for you.
17. Mr Porter was subjected to a degrading strip-search.
18. It's hard to generalize about Cole Porter because he wrote so many great songs that were so varied.
19. The head porter is responsible for the supervision and allocation of duties.
20. Piquancy was added to the situation because Dr Porter was then on the point of marrying Hugh Miller.
21. The porter had to force the window open every morning.
22. Pull pints of porter for the men off the ship.
22. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
23. The hall porter was feeling hard done by at having to extend his shift.
24. On arriving at the station, we hailed a porter to carry the bags.
25. The hotel porter opened the door for me and then called a taxi for me.
26. Dr Porter told the court that the post-mortem revealed signs of strangulation.
27. The hotel manager signed to the porter to pick up my case.
28. She managed to charm his address out of the porter.
29. Jonson has run the gamut of hotel work, from porter to owner of a large chain of hotels.
30. I struggled with my bags, desperately looking for a porter.
More similar words: reporter, supporter, portend, reportedly, purportedly, forte, vortex, port, shorten, aborted, sport, import, export, deport, report, support, distorted, contorted, shortened, portion, seaport, airport, portray, rapport, post-mortem, shortening, post mortem, postmortem, foreshorten, portable.