Random good picture Not show
1) I'll go to see you after shearing.
2) Sheep shearing is a highly skilled craft.
3) They use electric shears for sheep shearing.
4) The farmer is shearing his sheep.
5) The amount of shearing or elongation which a ductile material will withstand varies enormously between different metals and alloys.
6) He remembers seeing blind pianist George Shearing perform in Bisbee, of all places.
7) Actual shearing injury to the sacral tissues and the heels may even be caused by patients sliding forward on vinyl-covered chairs.
8) It normally took the form of shearing, combining, baling, muck spreading, etc.
9) They are shearing the wool off.
10) The shearing strain is essentially inhomogeneous flow of metal.
11) The mineraliztion is localized by faulting and shearing.
12) He found a job of shearing wool from sheep.
13) They will be shearing the sheep next week.
14) The distribution of storey shearing force in frame - shear wall structure is discussed.
15) The shearing strength is one of the main indexes of rock mass.
16) The shearing test and dynamic separating oil property test for the grease in different temperatures have been made by centrifugal separating oil tester and roller tester.
17) Set up strong wind water shearing and hot air cycle drying system.
18) Generally,(http://sentencedict.com/shearing.html) the shearing force rotary plate shearing machine was calculated by the formula of linear motion.
19) Based on Shearing Stress Theorem, we know that the shearing stress direction of all the spots on the edge of circular cross-section should be tangent to the circle.
20) Set up strong wind water shearing and hot air cycle drying system, dry quickly and effectively.
21) We listened to the horse as he drifted off to eat, his teeth shearing the grass.
22) There were about twenty shearers per dang, each man shearing fifty to sixty sheep per day at a rupee per sheep.
23) The Fawcetts had a sheep dip and we would take ours there, but the shearing was quite a problem for me.
24) Aenarion rose and smote the daemon mightily[sentencedict.com], cleaving its head in two and shearing its arm from its body.
25) By using encoder, high speed counter module and PLC sequencing control in steel plate positioning shearing, medium plate yield have been increased.
26) Based on the calculation and analysis, the abac for shearing stress calculation in the range of normal parameter is obtained.
27) There was a power relationship between ephemeral gully relative increment sediment yield caused by up-slope runoff and relative increment of the stream power and shearing force.
28) In chain termination reaction station, adding some urea, the shearing stability of grease is improved greatly.
29) The results show as the moisture increased, the internal friction angle and cohesive strength decrease with shearing strength reduced, which is the prime reason of the slope.
30) Therefore ore controlling mechanism of Sidaogou gold deposit includes Au mobilization, migration passages and accumulation spaces controlled by ductile shearing.
More similar words: hearing, overhearing, sense of hearing, earing, gearing, wearing, searing, bearing, tearing, rearing, swearing, clearing, bearings, appearing, forbearing, endearing, forswearing, overbearing, heartstrings, disappearing, weariness, bear in mind, daring, baring, caring, sharing, sparing, glaring, wayfaring, staring.