Random good picture Not show
1. Many of the partnerships transcended school district boundaries because companies operate regionally, but they all had strong community roots.
2. In a small Texas school district, two political factions were vying for control of the school board.
3. Open-enrollment charter schools draw students from across school district boundaries and are financed with state and local school dollars.
4. State auditors and financial experts have criticized the school district for having low cash reserves.
5. An outsider, for example someone from another school district, should evaluate the teachers.
6. The newspaper published a list of the elected school district officials.
7. Vista Unified School District trustees became so concerned that they now expel students caught committing hate crimes.
8. Our school district has been very lucky with our superintendents.
9. Administrators in school district central offices manage public schools under their jurisdiction.
10. It will allow students in one school district to work with students in the next town or half way around the world.
11. School district employees believed that promotions were based on favoritism.
12. The school district reorganized the administrative hierarchy, which helped to save money.
12. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
13. Discussions between the school district and Austin Community College about sharing education and training facilities also got under way.
14. The last time the school district had a local bond measure on a ballot was in 1974.
15. In November 1993 the school district received an added boost when the Oregon Business Council selected it as a partner.
16. All the while, the taxpayers in the Amphi School District scramble to find enough money to buy land for schools.
17. They get their own school district too.
18. Cameron and the school district sit down with a neutral third person to negotiate an agreement that both sides find acceptable.
19. A teacher can also lose tenure status by accepting a teaching position in another school district.
20. Frezzo said discussions are under way with the San Francisco school district to allocate money to pay students to maintain its networks.
21. The paper won an award for its exposure of the scandal in the Oakland school district.
22. Where the injuries to a student are not foreseeable, however, the school district will not be held liable.
23. The 13 districts receiving grants this year are Coronado Unified School District.
24. In the United States parents are actively encouraged to play a full and responsible part in their school and their school district.
25. Her resolution followed a similar effort in the Oakland Unified School District that touched off a nationwide controversy.
26. Lillian and Monica and Joe were applying for jobs in the school district.
27. The curriculum is controlled by Cisco but administered by each school district.
28. It did not speak about a small town in Ohio or a small school district in New Hampshire or Vermont.
29. In each city a project director oversees the program in coordination with the school district and an advisory board of local businesses.
30. Payment for religious holiday leaves is within the discretion of the local school district.
More similar words: district, school, at school, in school, schoolbag, go to school, preschool, prep school, high school, after school, private school, nursery school, primary school, boarding school, secondary school, strict, strictly, restrict, constrict, stricture, restriction, restrictive, be strict with, boa constrictor, distribute, distributed, distributor, distribution, distributary, stricken.