Random good picture Not show
1. We worked round the clock to finish the job.
2. Doctors and nurses worked round the clock to help those injured in the train crash.
3. Surgeons are working round the clock to save his life.
4. He studied round the clock for his history exam.
5. Forty police officers are working round the clock to find Murray's killer.
6. We are working all round the clock to finish this dictionary!
7. Rescue services have been working round the clock to free stranded motorists.
7. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
8. Kim has been working round the clock to finish it in time.
9. Emergency teams were working round the clock to make the homes secure.
10. Staff will work round the clock.
11. They're working round the clock.
12. Rescuers are working round the clock to find survivors of the blast.
13. It is pitch black round the clock and everyone is depressed, drunk and stinks of fish oil.
14. Both areas are monitored round the clock by surveillance cameras and detectives are hoping that the hoaxer has been captured on tape.
15. Forty police officers are working round the clock trying to find Murray's killer.
16. During the Gulf War the company worked round the clock to maintain supplies to the forces.
17. Roger and his wife toiled round the clock for seven years to make a success of their business.
18. Three years ago they worked round the clock to clear several inches of the stuff.
19. The chicks need round the clock attention, and have developed very healthy appetites.
20. They worked round the clock, in all weathers, scooping fish from the Newfoundland seas.
21. She was a war widow and worked round the clock in her efforts to bring up a young family by herself.
22. He often works round the clock.
23. Our factory operates round the clock on three shifts.
24. Having worked round the clock , I'm completely knackered.
25. The work's scheduled to last 18 days, but the contractors are working round the clock to try and finish sooner.
26. More than four dozen employees have been working in shifts round the clock since then, figuring out how to dislodge it.
27. The Atlanta Journal-Constitution expects to increase its circulation so much that its presses will roll round the clock.
28. Since the outbreak of war, journalists have been working round the clock.
29. Yellow and metallic packaging features a clock-intended to show the products' round the clock cleansing proposition.
30. After several sleepless nights, I took some pills and slept round the clock.
More similar words: around the corner, turnaround time, round and round, o'clock, alarm clock, clock tower, digital clock, underground, anticlockwise, round, around, ground, round off, grounds, all round, round up, get around, all around, go around, surround, come round, groundnut, bum around, roundabout, runaround, ungrounded, playground, look around, surrounded, gain ground.