Similar words: bungling, glinting, dangling, smug, fledgling, mugger, juggler, struggle. Meaning: ['smʌglɪŋ] n. secretly importing prohibited goods or goods on which duty is due.
Random good picture Not show
1. The government intends to clamp down on drug smuggling.
2. There's a lot of smuggling across this frontier.
3. Drug - smuggling is a serious crime.
4. There have been several successfulprosecutions for drug smuggling recently.
5. They're involved in a drug - smuggling racket.
6. He was arrested in connection with drug smuggling.
7. He was caught smuggling cameras into the country.
8. They were spied out smuggling weapons.
9. They were caught smuggling diamonds into the country.
10. A smuggling racket is killing thousands of exotic birds each year.
11. If found guilty of smuggling drugs, she could face indefinite detention.
12. If you are caught smuggling goods into the country, they will probably be confiscated.
13. Police believe he is involved in an international smuggling racket.
14. These islands have a history of shipwrecks and smuggling.
15. Regan persists in smuggling in such propensities.
16. Drug smuggling carries a mandatory death sentence.
17. They would be a perfect base for smuggling.
18. Smuggling increased and public order virtually broke down.
19. One major problem occurred repeatedly, that of smuggling.
20. It ended an era born from drug smuggling.
21. Some claimed that the docker's union fronted for the smuggling ring.
22. The committee found no evidence to support allegations of smuggling.
22. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
23. Some claimed that the doctor's union fronted for the smuggling ring.
24. It's unconscionable for the government to do anything for a man who admits to smuggling 135 tons of cocaine into the United States.
25. An air hostess was arrested and charged with drug smuggling.
26. The machinery company was a front operation for arms smuggling.
27. France and Germany have signed a bilateral agreement to help prevent drug smuggling.
28. The evidence pointed to the existence of an international smuggling network.
29. The murdered man is thought to have been involved in drug smuggling.
30. The casino was used as a front for cross-border smuggling operations.
More similar words: bungling, glinting, dangling, smug, fledgling, mugger, juggler, struggle, struggle for, struggle against, mudslinging, lingering, debugging, looking glass, glistening, magnifying glass, something like, driving licence, fling, sling, cling, linger, ruling, ailing, milling, yelling, willing, rolling, ceiling, hauling.