Random good picture Not show
1. Real income per head of population was at a low point five years ago.
2. The real income per person rose by about 10 per cent in the last two years.
3. Increased real income provides us with an admirable detour around the rancor anciently associated with efforts to redistribute wealth.
4. Real income growth is rising, but the number of high-paying jobs is shrinking with expansion of the service sector.
5. With soaring prices, their real income is further dropping.
6. Thus the differences in real income can be distorted.
7. From a real income perspective, the American economy has already experienced a lost decade, but for the median household the picture is one of a generation of stagnation.
8. As using some year's real income as base number, for a long time, our country's inter-governmental transfer payment system was not scientific, standard and full of optional.
9. However, The real increase of consumption and the real income have been declined since 1997.
10. The inflation reduces the resident real income and the income differential expands day by day.
11. Real income per head rose by about 16 per cent in the past three years.
12. Real income has grown 7.3 percent a year over the past ten years.
13. There are two factors affecting the real income disparity among regions: the nominal income and the price level among regions.
14. Even those who had jobs found their standard of living and their real income dropping.
15. A major purpose of monetary theory is to explain the behavior of real income and prices.
16. While the urban groups have experienced substantial reductions in real income, their rural cousins have maintained and maybe improved their incomes.
17. The role of the financial system is to allow us to produce more goods and services to increase real income.
18. Economic justice, so it is claimed, demands economic equality - defined as an equalised after-tax real income.
19. Measured in 1996 prices, the $30,000 of nominal income in 2004 turns out to be only $15,000 of real income.
20. But because a large part of the gap can be explained by technical factors, real income inequality makes up about 30 percent of it.
20. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
21. Therefore, the research structure for competitive economy should be that the real income distribution theory has to connect with actual capitalist economic relationships.
22. In inflation, the real purchasing power of money decreased, the government's real income from the coinage tax is less than the nominal income.
23. A recession is a significant decline in economic activity spread across the economy, lasting more than a few months, normally visible in production, employment, real income, and other indicators.
24. Practically anyone who is alive in Britain today has a higher real income than they would have had if capitalism had never existed.
25. Furthermore, it can also significantly increase, in the future, the final production of consumer goods and the real income of all economic agents.
26. It is only after the nominal income being adjusted with price level that we can get the real income disparity.
27. Generally speaking, a progressive income tax may cut down labor supply and reduce a laborer's real income.
28. The good news is, you have a job, with real income, and health care.
29. Consequently, in present conditions, private economy does not transfer from consumption to investment part of an unchanged national real income.
30. Reagan famously asked Americans whether they were better off than they had been four years ago; the answer, actually, was yes — most families had higher real income in 1980 than they did in 1976.
More similar words: incorporeal, deal in, reality, realism, realise, realize, sealing, realistic, revealing, appealing, concealing, realization, double-dealing, income, real, income tax, realm, really, ethereal, cereal, unreal, come along, surreal, idealist, per capita income, corporeal, a great deal, drop a line, malingerer, streamline.