Random good picture Not show
6. I am ready to die for my Lord, that in my blood the Church may obtain liberty and peace. Thomas Becket, Archbishop of Canterbury.
7. The letter is ready for the post.
8. The brochure will be ready for publication in September.
9. We were getting ready to go out.
10. He bade us keep in a ready posture.
11. Are u ready for tomorrow?--No, not yet.
12. Interviewees need to be ready for some searching questions.
13. See to it that you're ready on time!
14. I'm not ready to settle down yet.
15. He is always ready to take on heavy responsibilities.
16. I was twenty years old and ready for anything.
17. Come on, wake up - breakfast is ready.
18. Are you ready to order, Madam?
19. A vast tract of land is ready for development.
20. I'll be ready in five minutes.
21. The eagle hovered, ready to swoop at any moment.
22. I'm ready to travel, and you're my ticket.
23. I'm not ready for married life yet.
24. I'm not ready for a commitment.
25. 'Are you ready?' 'No, not yet.'
25. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
26. Here is a rough and ready measure-ment.
27. These are articles ready for shipment.
28. Are you ready to make a long-term commitment ?
29. I am not a bit anxious about my battles, If I am anxious I don't fight them, I wait until I am ready.
More similar words: get ready, already, already in, steady, read, dread, bread, tread, reader, spread, thread, reading, dreaded, readily, breadth, misread, dreadful, spread out, readable, readdress, spread over, widespread, threadlike, readmission, bread and butter, read between the lines, lady, malady, lead, head.