Random good picture Not show
31. No one disputes the direct linkage between the unemployment rate and crime.
32. The latest figures show industrial production steaming ahead at an 8.8 per cent annual rate.
33. How would you rate his work on a scale of 1 to 5?
34. This drug may have the effect of speeding up your heart rate.
35. Increased interactionbetween different police forces would improve the rate of solving crimes.
36. The exchange rate is likely to fall in the near future .
37. I would rate our monthly sales at about 4000 dollars.
38. Our charges are calculated by reference to an hourly rate.
39. The number of reported crimes is increasing at an alarming rate.
40. There is a high dropout rate from some college courses.
41. We'll never finish if we go on at this rate.
42. At this rate, we could find ourselves in the divorce courts!
43. Although she's recovering from her illness, her rate of progress is quite slow.
44. Most people walk at an average rate of 5 kilometres an hour.
45. They have to quicken up their rate of work to fulfil the production quota.
46. The government's current euphoria over the exchange rate is unlikely to last.
47. Exports of Australian wine are growing at a phenomenal rate.
48. The Central Bank intervened in the currency markets today to try to stabilize the exchange rate.
49. They must do their best to maintain sales at their usual rate.
50. The costs of the project are rising at an alarming rate.
51. The US death rate reached a plateau in the 1960s, before declining suddenly.
52. Average earnings are rising at their slowest rate for 20 years.
53. Laws stipulate the maximum interest rate that banks can charge.
54. The rate of inflation decreased to 10 % last year.
55. Loss of weight is directly proportional to the rate at which the disease is progressing.
56. How would you rate your job satisfaction?
57. What's the hourly rate for cleaning?
58. Local schools are seeking to reduce the dropout rate.
59. The failure rate is extremely low.
60. The interest rate was raised for borrowers.
More similar words: operate, cooperate, at any rate, desperate, generate, tolerate, accurate, moderate, strategy, decorate, strategic, integrate, elaborate, corporate, frustrate, incorporate, accurately, illustrate, integrated, desperately, accelerate, inveterate, concentrate, demonstrate, deliberately, cooperate with, carbohydrate, rat, ratio, or rather.