Random good picture Not show
(1) He's taken quite a few knocks lately.
(2) Quite a few people were milling about, but nothing was happening.
(3) We've got quite a few debts still outstanding.
(4) I've been there quite a few times.
(5) The army has had quite a few successes recently.
(6) The building needs quite a few repairs.
(7) I stayed in England many/quite a few/ten weeks.
(8) Quite a few people are going to arrive early.
(9) The rain lasted quite a few days.
(10) Clive's taken quite a few hard knocks lately.
(11) Quite a few people came to the lecture.
(12) She subscribes to quite a few academic journals.
(13) Most surprisingly, quite a few said they don't intend to vote at all.
(14) This university has witnessed quite a few changes over the years.
(15) The new software has given us quite a few problems.
(16) Quite a few people were eating outside in the blazing sun.
(17) There have been quite a few incidences of bullying in the school this year. Sentencedict.com
(18) 'How many CDs have you got?' 'Lots!' However, they are not used with measurements of time or distance:I stayed in England many/quite a few/ten weeks.
(19) Quite a few towns are now banning cars from their shopping centres.
(20) I know quite a few people who've had the same problem.
(21) There are quite a few words that they use in that part of the country that you don't hear anywhere else.
(22) Quite a few companies would like to get in on the project.
(23) Over 296 pages, Fallows cites quite a few.
(24) In quite a few ranges reintroduced sheep have thrived.
(25) The man looks prosperous, like quite a few men.
(26) There's quite a few of them knocking about.
(27) But quite a few proved remarkably accurate.
(28) Quite a few women went to war , and quite a few were killed in action.
(29) In the past few years they have been dealing with quite a few international corporations successfully.
(30) The ducks don't seem to mind it, cos there's quite a few swimming about now.