Random good picture Not show
1. The Protestant Reformation, and especially the rising energies of Puritanism in the early seventeenth century, are beginning to do a lot to change this state of affairs.
2. It came out just prior to the protestant reformation and it was one of the most popular books amongst the reformers who were wanting to smash "evil" out of their countries.
3. The Protestant Reformation, in its open revolt against the authority of the Catholic Church, had inaugurated a slow revolution, in which all religious pretensions were to be involved.
4. The Protestant Reformation of the 16th century rejected the prevailing concept of marriage along with many other Catholic doctrines.
5. Print fueled the Protestant Reformation, which did indeed destroy the Church's pan-European hold on intellectual life.
6. After the protestant Reformation British churches no longer allowed prayers for souls in purgatory, so All Hallows Eve lost most of its associations with the spirits of the dead.
7. Most of us know about the Protestant Reformation in early 16th century, but efforts to spread "the Word" actually began many centuries earlier.
8. The Christian governance of marriage fractured during the Protestant Reformation.
9. But the cause of individual freedom was enhanced by the Protestant Reformation.
10. Religious liberty in this tradition -- freedom of worship -- emerged largely from the split in Christian Europe caused by the Protestant Reformation of the 16th and 17th centuries.
11. Beginning with the revolution started by Martin Luther, leader of the Protestant Reformation in Germany in the 16th century, Europe was wracked by religious wars for several hundred years.
12. In the course of the catholic reform, in 1517, the protestant reformation launched by a friar of Augustine monastery in the Holy RomanEmpire happened.
13. In addition, evangelicals also shared a common heritage in the "solas" of the sixteenth century Protestant Reformation.
14. It was just around the corner from the St. Thomas Church where Johann Sebastian Bach was once cantor, and where Martin Luther introduced the Protestant Reformation to Leipzig in 1539.
15. The Council of Trent (Italian: Trento) was an ecumenical council of the Catholic Church held in discontinuous sessions between 1545 and 1563 in response to the Protestant Reformation.
16. In the end, it summarizes the impact, and point out its role inthe success of Germany Protestant Reformation.
17. Martin Luther made the city the center of the Protestant Reformation when he nailed his 95 theses to the door of the Schlosskirche in 1517. Population, 54,306.
17. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
18. In September, not only became the first Pope to visit Westminster Abbey since the Protestant Reformation, but also shook hands with a clergywoman (another first).
19. In Ireland and Scotland "Halloween was largely untouched by the Protestant Reformation " writes Rogers.
20. What gave rise in the Western world to what is called "hermeneutics" was in fact the Protestant Reformation.
More similar words: protestant, reformation, formation, information, protest, misinformation, transformation, deforestation, protection, crop rotation, gestation, environmental protection, decongestant, reform, acclimatization, grotesque, format, station, cremation, animation, summation, trepidation, acclamation, stationery, probation, incantation, inflammation, starvation, stationary, concentration.