Random good picture Not show
1. It's important to spend your time productively.
2. The company is certain to reinvest its profits productively.
3. They feel they are interacting productively with elderly patients.
4. To work together productively and effectively, we must.
5. HIV replication kills productively infected CD 4 + T lymphocytes and innocent bystander cells.
6. How does the landscape designer work productively in this territory?
7. Molly: Or you can use your free time productively by studying.
8. It worked productively and soon outpaced the 80 s.
9. They worked together productively for two years.
9. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
10. Rather than pose it as a question of culture, however, they tackled it - often very productively - in terms of ideology.
11. The teacher should plan carefully first to create dramatic tension, and then to use it productively.
12. Resolved, in which there is mutual acceptance and respect, conflict is handled productively, and the potential for genuine intimacy.
13. Such unconscious simplifications may be a condition for their continuing to work productively within the traditional discipline.
14. The committee's key task was to make plans for spending productively the sums in the new "Counterpart Fund."
15. A happy ending: The residents of the deficit country could work harder and more productively.
16. It is estimated that nearly 40 per cent of graduates are not productively employed.
17. All the members of the community are not labourers, hut all are consumers, and consume either unproductively or productively.
18. Under the condition of microcarrier suspension culture, the adipose derived stem cells grew more productively, and the production of cell was higher, which were superior to those under static culture.
19. An eager anticipation of the Lord's return keeps us living productively.
20. Screen a several great features for helping you administer your server more productively and safely.
21. Asia should use all saving more efficiently and more productively.
22. Note: Programming still exists as a profession and an important software development role, but not everybody has to be a professional programmer to work productively with SOA artifacts.
23. Asia should use all save saving more ac efficiently and more productively.
24. The second Green Revolution is going to be how we get plants to grow productively with less water and artificial fertilizer, he says.
25. Asia should use own all saving more efficiently and more productively.
26. This is a huge chunk of time that could be used far more productively.
27. Avoiding them is impossible; instead , efforts should be put towards addressing them productively.
28. The healthiest bodies - those of athletes and soldiers - soak up carbohydrates and use the energy they yield productively.
More similar words: productive, reproductive, reproductive system, productivity, production, reproduction, production cost, mass production, production manager, sexual reproduction, asexual reproduction, factors of production, destructively, product, introduction, seductive, deductive, inductive, gross domestic product, gross national product, actively, product differentiation, effectively, collectively, respectively, retroactively, produce, introductory, produced, producer.