Similar words: at any rate, at a profit, orator, for a time, oratory, oration, oratorio, decorate. Meaning: [‚prəʊ‚reɪtə /-‚rɑːtə] adv. in proportion.
Random good picture Not show
(1) All part-timers should be paid the same, pro rata, as full-timers doing the same job.
(2) Prices will increase pro rata.
(3) Fees are calculated on a pro rata basis .
(4) If costs go up, there will be a pro rata increase in prices.
(5) It's £20 000 pro rata, but I'm doing half the full number of hours, so I'll be getting ten thousand.
(6) Leave entitlement is calculated on a pro rata basis, according to length of service.
(7) The loss was shared pro rata.
(8) If production costs go up, there will be a pro rata increase in prices/prices will increase pro rata.
(9) The cash or scrip would be offered as part of a pro rata return of capital to shareholders.
More similar words: at any rate, at a profit, orator, for a time, oratory, oration, oratorio, decorate, persona non grata, decorated, elaborate, corporate, adoration, ameliorate, redecorate, incorporate, elaborated, pejorative, decorative, laboratory, deteriorate, corroborate, elaboration, exploration, corporation, collaborate, restoration, incorporation, collaboration, prostrate.