Random good picture Not show
1. He brought a prep school curriculum to Mercy High.
2. This was a prep school now.
3. Those shy prep school guys at mixers with their endearing long hands and blushing complexions, I could make them laugh.
4. In a prep school match, a score of 32 rates with a Test century.
5. Why do you think I went to prep school?
6. Four years of prep school should polish those children.
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
7. Prep school kids have, as assistant professor at Columbia University Shamus Raham Khan says, "the ability to treat hierarchies as ladders, not ceilings."
8. Looking just as snazzy as his teacher, Glee's prep school spy plays the part – and dashingly!
9. This mildly picaresque novel recounts a boy's flight from prep school to an eventful weekend in New York.
10. It was a long train ride up to our prep school in Boston, and there were guys on that train.
11. The best students, who attended one of the few selective schools, received the equivalent of a high-quality prep school education.
12. From what Louise told her, this was a middle-income prep school, not one of the gilded establishments.
13. Q Our son is 11 years old and attends a prep school as a boarder.
14. Oliver: Hey, what makes you so sure I went to prep school?
15. Prachanda, the party's leader, has ain agricultural science and also taught science in a prep school.
16. He grew up working - class in Manhattan and was always drawn to the prep school mystique.
17. Oliver: What makes you so sure I went to Prep school?
18. I hardly get to see Travers anymore now that he's off at prep school.
More similar words: preschool, school, in school, at school, go to school, schoolbag, high school, after school, private school, primary school, boarding school, secondary school, hooligan, choose, scholar, scholarship, prepare, prepared, repress, prepack, preparing, represent, repression, preparation, preparatory, entrepreneur, preponderate, preposterous, reprehensible, prepossessing.