Random good picture Not show
1. We retreated back down the mountain.
2. They retreated before the advance of the enemy.
3. We retreated half a mile.
4. They retreated to a safe distance from the fighting.
5. Father retreated to his den.
6. The rebels retreated to the mountains.
7. He retreated hastily back to his car.
8. As the enemy retreated, we were ordered to disengage.
9. They retreated before the enemy.
10. The Russians retreated, needing to regroup their forces.
11. He retreated in the face of strong opposition.
12. He retreated behind the table.
13. Confronted by an angry crowd, the police retreated.
14. They retreated before the Americans.
15. Grandad retreated to his lair in the basement.
16. He retreated into a world of fantasy.
17. When she came towards me shouting, I retreated .
18. He retreated into his own world.
19. Bored with the conversation, she retreated to her bedroom.
19. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
20. The flood waters slowly retreated.
21. Share prices retreated 45p to 538p.
22. The snail retreated into its shell.
23. She retreated her bike rapidly.
24. She retreated from the busy office to her own room.
25. His team retreated last night with tails tucked firmly between their legs.
26. He seems to have retreated into a world of fear and delusion.
27. Perry lit the fuse and retreated to a safe distance.
28. She retreated into a world of fantasy/a fantasy world, where she could be anything she wanted.
29. 'I've already got a job,' I said quickly, and retreated from the room.
30. 'I've got to fix my hair,' I said and retreated to my bedroom.
More similar words: beat a retreat, retreat, get ready, treat, treaty, entreat, treatise, mistreat, treatment, create, threaten, laureate, permeated, repeated, defeated, threatened, repeatedly, threatening, metre, retract, retrospect, retractile, stretch, stretchy, theatre, stretch out, retrospection, retrospective, retroactively, tread.