Random good picture Not show
1) There were no voting booths, no polling places, no campaign workers greeting neighbors outside the local high school.
2) State law forbids campaigning within 100 feet of polling places.
3) At a preschool turned polling place in the wealthy Paris suburb of Neuilly, 83 percent voted yes. That is the territory of Mr. Sarkozy, who was once mayor there.
4) That is increasingly vital as states enact polling place identification requirements and strictures on the voter roll.
5) At the polling place at the Karl Marx primary school in downtown Bobigny, a working-class suburb of Paris, by contrast, there was no sense that Europe's future hinged on the constitution.
6) SAVE has worked to ensure polling place are accessible to young voters and that young voters are not disenfranchised by state voter-identification laws.
7) We righteously march down to our polling place, like good soldiers for the status quo. We vote.
8) When you go to a polling place, tell the issuing officer that you need to cast a special declaration vote.
9) An OVC-compliant polling place would contain several types of computer stations.
10) Some voters showed up at the polling place closest to their home instead of the one they were assigned to because of the ban on driving.
11) She arrived at her polling place on a gurney in an ambulance(sentencedict.com), where an election judge and support worker climbed aboard with an electronic voting machine and let her cast her ballot.
12) Three times as many people as expected found their way to fewer polling places in different locations.
13) What do you do when you see Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel at your Hollywood Hills polling place?
14) On top of that, you'll want to know where your polling place is and the local hours.
15) If we lose, we lose. But we don't want it because of something that took place in the polling place.
16) "Next Tuesday, all of you will go to the polls and stand there in the polling place and make a decision," he said.
17) You will be given two voting papers in the polling place – one orange and one purple.
18) A link was provided to help people find their polling place, and a running ticker counted the number of people on Facebook who clicked that they had voted.
19) Young Michael Morrison, Jan Paschal's wheelchair-bound student,(http://sentencedict.com/polling place.html) woke in anticipation of working a polling place for me.
20) If you're going to be outside your electorate on election day you can cast a special declaration vote at any polling place.
21) Wesley Carter, 101 years old and an African - American, rose at 5:15 in the morning and drove to his polling place, where the line was already two blocks long.
22) Something as simple as rounding a couple of friends and taking them to the polling place with you can have a phenomenal affect on the election.
More similar words: rolling, place, roll in, in place, replace, displace, in place of, out of place, take place, workplace, placement, replacement, marketplace, take the place of, in the first place, placating, appalling, compelling, fulfilling, willingness, poll, pollen, poll tax, palace, solace, pollution, placate, call in, all in all, pull in.