Random good picture Not show
1. She stooped down to pick up the child.
2. She bent down to pick up her glove.
3. Can you pick up the pen for me?
4. She bent forward to pick up the newspaper.
5. The train began to pick up speed .
6. He knelt down to pick up his hat.
7. Pick up line one. It's Mr. Peck.
8. The pupil leaned to the ground to pick up a wallet.
9. If you fail now, who will pick up the pieces?
10. The People's Front expect to pick up a lot more votes in this year's elections.
11. The trucks waited at the warehouse to pick up their loads.
12. Could you do me a favour and pick up Sam from school today?
13. Can I just pick up on your first point again[Sentencedict.com], please?
14. When you're in town could you pick up the books I ordered?
15. The Government's political enemies were quick to pick up on this series of disasters.
16. As Jim bent over to pick up the pen, he felt a sharp pain in his back.
17. Tom bent to the ground to pick up the book.
18. Sometimes she would pick up the telephone and natter to Charles.
19. It only took me an hour to learn/pick up the rudiments of skiing.
20. She bent to pick up a coin from the floor.
21. I'd like to pick up what you said earlier.
22. Children pick up on our worries and anxieties.
22. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
23. Time to pick up and get ready for dinner.
24. My radio can pick up France.
25. Pick up your room before you go to bed.
26. The sensors pick up faint vibrations in the Earth.
27. We'll pick up where we finished yesterday.
28. At the last lap John held him, and then began to pick up on him.
29. It is possible to plug into remote databases to pick up information.
30. They were made to listen to white noise, such as static of the sort you might pick up between radio stations.