Random good picture Not show
1. Associated vomiting and photophobia. 4. Family history of migraine.
2. The woman presented with photophobia and reduced vision.
3. Associated symptoms of nausea, photophobia, and phonophobia were also evaluated.
4. Eye symptoms including photophobia , tears, blurred vision, eye pain and red eyes.
5. An acute whole-cranial, severe headache associated with fever, photophobia , and stiff neck indicates an infectious process, such as meningitis, until proved otherwise.
6. Symptoms can include pain, photophobia, and blurred vision secondary to obstructing blood cells.
7. Results:Certain degree of improvement in photophobia symptom and visual acuity are observed in all cases after surgery.
8. Non-nephropathic cystinosis is characterized only by photophobia resulting from corneal cystine crystal accumulation.
9. Patients typically report burning, watering, foreign body sensation, photophobia, pain, decreased vision, and erythema.
10. Patients may report burning, pain, foreign body sensation, photophobia, and blurred vision.
11. Patients typically report photophobia, watering, foreign body sensation, grittiness, pain, or circumcorneal injection of the sclera.
11. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
12. This technique helps in relieving photophobia and developing the eyes ability to see sharp in bright light as well as in minimum light condition.
13. Vitreous hemorrhages present as hazy vision and photophobia with the perception of shadows, floaters, smoke signals, cobwebs, or lines in the visual field.
14. Results Postoperative symptoms of photophobia were relived . Postoperative visual acuity was improved.
15. These can be very painful at times and also cause photophobia and a deficiency in the vision.
16. Using black diaphragm intraocular lens implantation in management of traumatic aniridia combined with aphakia in order to eliminate the severe symptom of photophobia and to improve visual acuity.
17. An acute whole-cranial, severe headache a ociated with fever, photophobia, and stiff neck indicates an infectious prove , such as meningitis, until proved otherwise.
18. Most patients report itching, foreign body sensation, tearing, redness, and photophobia.
19. Dizziness, anxiety, syncope, and anorexia have also been reported as well as profuse tearing and photophobia.
20. In mild cases eye pain conjunctival congestions and swelling, lacrimation. photophobia, visual disturbance were noted.
21. The totally blind group did not suffer from what's called photophobia.
22. Patients present with a painful, red eye accompanied by tearing, blurred vision, and photophobia.
23. Follicular pustular and papules aggravated in the puberty with photophobia, xeroma and blepharitis.
24. Results After 3 - 18 months of follow - up , photophobia was reduced or disappear.
25. One patient ( 1 eye ) still feeled slight photophobia.
26. In the course of eye development, the melanin lacking causes a series of abnormal manifestation, such as severe eyesight decrease, photophobia , nystagmus, etc.
More similar words: acrophobia, homophobia, xenophobia, hydrophobia, glossophobia, arachnophobia, claustrophobia, phobia, agoraphobia, xenophobic, homophobic, hydrophobic, claustrophobic, photo, photon, hydrophobe, technophobe, photocopy, telephoto, photocell, photostat, take a photo, photograph, photosphere, photogenic, photocopier, photography, photographer, phototropism, photovoltaic.