Random good picture Not show
1. On the available photostat of the photostat some ranks and names are unfortunately rather obscure.
2. I can operate a facsimile machine and a photostat.
3. A : Yes. I can operate a photostat.
4. "Photostat" is an outdated term for a photocopy.
5. I'm good at operating a fax machine, a photostat, and a microcomputer.
6. Stick the cushions of printer, photostat and other home electric equipment.
7. A photostat copy of this authorisation shall be considered as effective and valid as the original.
8. A Photostat copy of this authorization shall be considered as effective and valid as the original.
9. Please apply a minimum of two of the enclosed shipping labels per package (please Photostat the quantity you require if necessary) and use only the metric system when stating dimensions and weight.
More similar words: photosphere, photosynthesis, photo, photon, photocopy, photocell, telephoto, photogenic, photograph, photographer, photography, photocopier, photographic, phototropism, photovoltaic, photochemistry, to start with, photoreceptor, apostate, prostate, thermostat, rheostat, hemostat, prostatitis, prostate gland, prostate cancer, electrostatics, otoscope, go to sleep, go to school.