Random good picture Not show
2. She beamed happily at Maxim.
3. I believe in the maxim "if it ain't broke, don't fix it".
4. Maxim caught him three strides up the second alley.
5. In either case we violate the maxim of brevity.
6. Maxim lifted him very gently to a sitting position.
7. Tanner was distinctly unhappy to see Maxim again.
8. Maxim knew her driving well enough to be relaxed about it and spent his time folding and refolding a road map.
9. The porter was expecting them and let Maxim park in an awkward position on the forecourt pavement.
10. But the Freudian maxim holds true: Laughter is just an expression of fear.
11. Seeing the village again, from a new angle, Maxim could see other scars of the blast and its debris.
12. Maxim did nothing except sit still and watch as Agnes had told him to.
13. Just as the quality maxim can be flouted for effect, so can the other three.
14. Maxim ducked behind the first man who was hauling back his breath in short gasps.
15. McHugh is the editor of Maxim, a new magazine for men who love beer, babes and sports.
16. Back at the Barracks Maxim had to wait until after midnight before he had the officers' mess video machine to himself.
17. Tis an old maxim in the schools, That flattery's the food of fools; Yet now and then your men of wit Will condescend to take a bit. Jonathan Swift
18. It's an old maxim but it's true: to a great extent, you are what you eat.
19. Maxim was about to explain when the lieutenant obviously came to a snap judgment on his military value and slammed out again.
20. Maxim shut the door behind them then fixed the loosened bolt saddle firmly with Superglue.
21. This maxim is also responsible for producing a large range of standard implicatures.
22. After Thursday, a new maxim ought to state that governments do not win elections, oppositions lose them.sentencedict.com
23. Blagg had tried a brief smile when Maxim flashed the torch on himself for identification, but didn't speak.
24. Parker J: The plaintiffs ... relied on the maxim that no one can be allowed to derogate from his own grant.
25. Maxim offered the sealed envelope, Bruno took it, broke it open and passed it to her.
26. " Waste not, want not " is her favourite maxim.
27. Anderson's respect appears undiminished, however, and is further indicated in his upholding of the modesty maxim.
28. He smiled widely and held out a hand, but the way he looked Maxim over gave him a little pang of disquiet.
29. The increase in the regulatory role of public authorities provided further opportunity for the generalised application of the maxim.
30. A woman walked in and sat at the middle of the counter - Maxim had chosen the furthest end.