Random good picture Not show
1. Therefore, the translator, starting from the performability of the drama, has to make some changes according to the cultural standards and traditions of the receptor language.
2. To develop the performability model for grid monitoring architecture is helpful to enhance Quality of Service of grid monitoring system.
3. The system has improved effectiveness, global optimization, and performability of production plan through test.
4. This article embarks from the reality, to the public security management punishment decision establishment, the performability as well as its potency has made the limits.
5. Possibly becomes the basis public security management punishment decision which the public security enforces, and must be effective has the performability.
6. Although drama translation is a part of literary translation, it has its own properties because of the requirement of performability.
7. Basically, successful modern drama translation features "sensibility", "reactivity", and " performability ".
8. Simulation results show that MCWM can improve the safety and performability of the path, thus the feasibility and validity of the modeling is confirmed.
9. Due to the fact that dramas are generally translated for stage performance, drama translation bears its unique features: performability and readability.
More similar words: deformability, conformability, flammability, inflammability, performable, military capability, habitability, ability, viability, lability, liability, inability, usability, stability, notability, disability, friability, amiability, capability, operability, mutability, curability, equability, durability, livability, salability, movability, affability, knowability, likability.