Random good picture Not show
1. The membranous aril contains 5-7 parenchymatous cells.
2. Results show that the large parenchymatous cells of vascular bundles are the mainly storage site of aloin.
3. Most of parenchymatous tumors were malignant, which excision rate was low.
4. Parenchymatous organs appeared degeneration and infiltration with the inflammatory cells.
5. Conclusion:In the abdominal closed injury, the parenchymatous organ is more often injured than cavernous one. The multiple organic injuries are serious, with high mortality and many complications.
6. The extending cotyledon traces differentiate directly from the parenchymatous cells which locate on the outside of the poles of primary xylem.
7. Viral encephalitis is a brain parenchymatous inflammation that is caused by viral infection.
8. The mesotesta includes hypodermis, translucent cell layer, parenchymatous cell layer and pigment cell layer.
9. The yellow-green fluorescence appeared in the large phloem parenchymatous cells when the section of life material was observed by fluorescent microscope with blue light.
10. Viral encephalitis is a brain parenchymatous inflammation caused by viral infection.
11. In the same time, the pathological changes degree of parenchymatous cells which far away inoculated dot were more gently than those were near.
12. Between primary xylem and primary phloem there are 2—3 layers of parenchymatous cells, regularly or irregularly arranged, but no cambial zone can be recognized.
13. Results The structures of the aloe leaves were basically similar as characterized by the presence of the large, well developed parenchymatous cells in the phloem pole where anthraquinones were stored.
14. The changes of autopsy were mainly hemorrhage in respiratory system and congestion, hemorrhage and edema in parenchymatous organs.
15. The vascular bundle consists of vascular bundle sheath, xylem, phloem and big parenchymatous cells.
16. The membranous aril contains outer epidermis, inner epidermis and multiple layers of parenchymatous cells between them.
17. Pathological anatomy showed that the main changes in the panda were congestion, hydrops and hemorrhage in parenchymatous organs.
18. In the middle of stem is the pith, which composed of abundant parenchymatous cells with rhombohedral crystals.
18. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
19. The aim of this study was to test whether therapeutic ESWL induces changes in renal parenchymatous blood flow and to evaluate shock wave side effects on the renal parenchyma.
20. A lot of starch grains were accumulated in the chloroplasts of parenchymatous cells when the proto corms grew up and the starch grains were decomposed during the process of morphogenesis.
More similar words: parenchyma, parenchymal, aerenchyma, sclerenchyma, mesenchymal, collenchyma, mesenchyme, Frenchy, edematous, eczematous, myxomatous, glaucomatous, rhizomatous, adenomatous, angiomatous, erythematous, carcinomatous, wrench, French, trench, drench, drencher, trencher, retrench, entrench, drenched, trenchant, frenchman, trenching, drenching.