Random good picture Not show
1. CONCLUSION: Free radical concentration in experimental glaucomatous eye was elevated significantly.
2. Glaucomatous optic nerve atrophy results from the abnormal intraocular pressure.
3. Three essential elements of glaucomatous optic nerve damages are optic nerve rim loss, retinal nerve fiber layer defects (RNFLD) and optic disc linear hemorrhages.
4. Regardless of cause, the glaucomatous eye is grossly abnormal in the later stages.
5. Methods Study respectively 3 cases that glaucomatous patients were misdiagnosised to hypophyseoma.
5. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
6. Methods Study retrospectively 3 cases that glaucomatous patients were misdiagnosised to hypophyseoma.
7. The article explains the glaucomatous definition from the five positions:intraocular pressure, fundus, visual field, the damage of glaucomatous opticus and the safeguard of opticus.
8. Glaucomatous optic nerve atrophy is the main factor affecting the visual recovery.
9. Conclusion: GPS can reflect the glaucomatous visual field loss. Heidelberg retina tomograph glaucoma probability score can be used for diagnosis and observation of CACG.
10. Objective:Observe curative effect of the therapeutic alliance with Chinese and western medicine for glaucomatous optic atrophy.
11. Patients with sickle cell disease or trait are particularly susceptible to glaucomatous optic nerve damage from even mildly elevated IOPs.
12. BackgroundAs fact as we know that intraocular hypertension is the major risk factor for glaucomatous optic neuropathy.
13. Objective Tostudy how the cup changed in depth and to assess the value the cup depth related parameters in diagnosis of glaucomatous neuropathy.
14. Objective To observe the curative effects of taking orally herba erigeronis decoction following trabeculum resection operation in late glaucomatous.
15. The researchers also used a stricter definition of glaucoma than some other studies, incorporating visual field defects as well as glaucomatous optic nerve defects into their diagnostic criteria.
16. Our study indicates that the color pattern VEP can tests well to the function of glaucomatous optic nerve atrophy.
17. ObjectiveTo discuss the clinical effect of the combination of lamellar keratoplasty and cyclocryotherapy for the treatment of glaucomatous bullous keratopathy.
18. Here we reviewed the pathomorphology and pathologic mechanism of glaucomatous damages in the central visual system.
19. Conclusion FDP may help to not only a fast diagnosis of glaucoma but also a correctly detection of early, moderate, advanced glaucomatous visual field loss, especially when MD is used.
20. Conclusion: The enhanced expression of the endogenous HSP27 might play an important role in glaucomatous optic neuropathy.
21. Tonometry is the measure of intraocular pressure. Measurement of intraocular pressure plays an important role in the detection and management of glaucomatous conditions.
22. CONCLUSION: These results demonstrate the enhanced expression of the endogenous HSP27 might play an important role in glaucomatous optic neuropathy.
More similar words: glaucoma, glaucous, acute glaucoma, glauconite, myxomatous, adenomatous, tomato sauce, edematous, eczematous, erythematous, raucous, raucously, laundromat, tomato, comatose, hematoma, from A to Z, haematoma, automaton, somatology, somatotype, tomato paste, tomato juice, cherry tomato, myxomatosis, stomatology, tomato plant, stomatopathy, somatotropin, onomatopoeic.