Random good picture Not show
(1) Unit 101 The Ozone Hole: Why over Antarctica?
(2) Why the ozone hole is only found in Antarctica?
(3) Oh, oh, the Ozone hole is back!
(4) Even the polar ozone hole. Sentencedict.com
(5) And the ozone hole has been the emergence of andand even people have caused great harm.
(6) Prof Austin's computer simulation suggests that the Arctic ozone hole will not recover until around 2040.
(7) Total ozone during the period of Antarctic ozone hole of 1993 at Zhongzhan station in Antarctica is extracted from TOVS data of NOAA-12 by using an improved statistical regression scheme.
(8) For an ozone hole to form, proper weather conditions must also exist.
(9) At its largest this year, the ozone hole covered more than 15 million square kilometers.
(10) The ozone hole forms over Antarctica in August and September, when the temperatures are coldest.
(11) Through in - depth scientific research is the discovery of human activities causing the ozone hole.
(12) This hole is over the Antarctic and is often referred to as the ozone hole.
More similar words: ozone, ozone layer, behold, household, beholden, take hold, householder, shareholder, shareholding, hole, whole, as a whole, asshole, on the whole, wholesale, loophole, choleric, cubbyhole, wholesaler, pigeonhole, cholesterol, wholehearted, pick holes in, wholeheartedly, on one hand, jawaharlal nehru, zone, blazon, amazon, horizon.