Synonym: farrago, gallimaufry, hodgepodge, hotchpotch, melange, mingle-mangle, mishmash, oddments, omnium-gatherum, ragbag. Similar words: independent, independence, be independent of, independent agency, odds, declaration of independence, tendency, dependent. Meaning: n. a motley assortment of things.
Random good picture Not show
1. She pieced together odds and ends of cloth.
2. She put in some clothes, odds and ends, and make-up.
3. I've got a few odds and ends to do before leaving.
4. She confected a dress from odds and ends of fabric.
5. The drawer contained various odds and ends.
6. Unlike him I have always found the little odds and ends Sellotaped to the front cover both interesting and useful.
7. I did a few odds and ends in the garden on Saturday, played a round of golf on Sunday morning.
8. Cheerful little odds and ends arranged with flair can often make a room seem far more interesting than much grander collections.
9. We put some odds and ends in the attic.
9. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
10. There was a table with odds and ends piled on it.
11. I said we'd just eat up the odds and ends.
12. You'll begin to see the autobiographical odds and ends that are hidden in his work.
13. I got a lot of odds and ends to do here.
14. I have bought this thing in the odds and ends shop.
15. I'll go to pick up some odds and ends at the store.
16. She pieced together odds and ends of cloth and made some clothes for her baby.
17. Pompompurin's house is full odds and ends . A bulgy odl bag hangs on the ceiling.
18. She pieced together a blanket from odds and ends of wool.
19. He's moved most of his stuff; there are just a few odds and ends left.
20. He didn't keep much in his desk - just a few odds and ends.
21. I've taken most of the big things to the new house(sentencedict.com), but there are a few odds and ends left to collect.
22. She spent the day sorting through a box full of odds and ends.
23. It was a cupboard used by the cleaners that contained a number of other odds and ends.
24. He felt heavy, saturated, crammed with more or less repulsive odds and ends he neither wanted nor needed to know.
25. We packed just about everything, but probably left some odds and ends behind.
26. Wycliffe had a little room where he kept his books and papers, his photographs and odds and ends he valued.
27. It was only three minutes down the road, and Jim always had a storehouse of odds and ends.
28. The orange conning tower sits abandoned on the dock amid odds and ends of superstructure.
29. A self - employed jobber, he was always building things out of odds and ends.
30. Tables were covered with nightgowns, blouses , dresses , sweaters, scarves, hosiery - all kinds of cheap odds and ends.
More similar words: independent, independence, be independent of, independent agency, odds, declaration of independence, tendency, dependent, dependence, sudden death, resplendent, superintendent, transcendent, interdependent, interdependence, transcendentalism, sodden, trodden, sandstorm, thousands, downtrodden, fits and starts, by fits and starts, backwards and forwards, by leaps and bounds, friendship, dead end, ended, make friends with, make both ends meet.