Random good picture Not show
1. The war has left thousands of children as orphans.
2. A disastrous business venture lost him thousands of dollars.
3. He was stung by thousands of angry bees.
4. Thousands were killed on the eastern front.
5. During the French Revolution, thousands of people were guillotined.
6. Thousands of buildings collapsed in the earthquake.
7. Thousands of years ago the surface was barren desert.
8. Thousands of bats had colonized the ruins.
9. Thousands of jobs are in jeopardy.
10. She defrauded her employers of thousands of pounds.
11. thousands of people were present.
11. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
12. Thousands of frauds are committed every year.
13. The steelworks provided employment for thousands of people.
14. Thousands of people perished in the earthquake.
15. They swindled local businesses out of thousands of pounds.
16. The floods left thousands of people destitute.
17. Thousands of people were tortured on the rack.
18. Thousands of dissidents have been interrogated or incarcerated.
19. The disease causes thousands of deaths a year.
20. She embezzled thousands of dollars from the charity.
21. This factory employs thousands of people.
22. Hundreds of thousands of people are at risk.
23. The repairs will probably run into thousands of pounds.
24. Thousands of refugees have sought sanctuary in neighbouring countries.
25. The fish lay thousands of eggs at one time.
26. Men have lived here for thousands of years.
27. Who said to me,all the thousands of pet me.
28. Thousands of people packed into the stadium.
29. Thousands refused to pay their taxes.
30. Thousands of people are dying from hunger every day.
More similar words: lighthouse, sandstorm, without, though, fits and starts, go without, as though, although, do without, smooth out, a thought, espousal, by fits and starts, thoughtful, even though, forethought, by leaps and bounds, without doubt, deep in thought, at the thought of, thoughtfulness, house, head and shoulders above, warehouse, housing, household, house rent, housework, greenhouse, amorphous.