Random good picture Not show
1) How will the new-built maintenance company subsist and develop facing market?
2) Taking new-built one as focus, the paper introduces its Present situation and defect.
3) Jiaoping mining area is the new-built coal industry base in Shaanxi province after liberation.
4) This system can be used in new-built rolling mills. It can also replace the lubrication grease system of new available mills.
5) The new-built Ying-Chang Farm Station for tourist train terminal, a side-line was building up.
6) Water-ring vacuum pumps were widely used in many new-built grand units because of its numerous advantages.
7) It is not allowed to repair by normal ways when construction defects happened to some old concrete engineering or new-built ones, eg pavement, bridge, tunnel, etc.
8) The alkylation catalyst has superior activity and stability; it can be widely used in similar new-built units or revamping for capacity expansion of old units.
9) The paper examines the role and function of disciplinary development in a local new-built college, explores the problems,[http://sentencedict.com/new-built.html] reasons and proposes solutions.
10) Semi-finishing grinding systems with roller press are used more and more in new-built PC production lines and cement grinding stations.
11) This article introduced what Shanghai University of TCM has done on the construction of new-built laboratory.
12) Taking the automotive rear axle gear as an example, the design and adjusting of nitrogen-based atmosphere carburizing process were conducted on the new-built mult-purpose chamber furnace.
13) With the fast development of the popularization of higher education, specialty construction is a weak link in new-built universities.
14) By analysing the developing course of traditional pedestrian precinct in Saoxing, the paper reveals three forms of it, and explains the formal context of new-built pedestrian precinct.
15) Expanding on the main points of the CATV head-end room and pipeline based on the CATV network plan in new-built town.
16) It also constructed the value-evaluation way on the high-tech new-built enterprises and network corporations on the basis of former research when designing these sorts of joint patterns.
17) Covering an area of above 8000 cm2, Huguang Guild Hall includes Yu King Palace, Qi'an House, Guangdong House and some new-built houses.
18) Abstract: By analysing the developing course of traditional pedestrian precinct in Saoxing, the paper reveals three forms of it, and explains the formal context of new-built pedestrian precinct.
19) This connection box can be used for the optical fiber cable on the condition of new-built or extra-built buried, underground and pipeline systems.
20) This paper presented and demonstrated the characteristics of our new-built environmental engineering labs.
More similar words: new-build, built, built-in, rebuilt, unbuilt, built up, inbuilt, built-up, overbuilt, newly-built, jerry-built, custom-built, purpose-built, Rome was not built in a day, george w. bush, president george w. bush, build, build up, build on, build in, upbuild, builder, rebuild, buildup, build-up, building, overbuild, build upon, quilt, guilt.