Random good picture Not show
1. We can't overbuild a natural environment area.
2. They built an overpass that overbuilt another one.
3. Higher mortgage rates and over-building left some markets glutted with unsold houses.
4. The price of competitive development was overbuilding, which in other countries had been controlled by government regulation.
5. This massive overbuild is being colossal scale of industrialisation.
6. The City by the Bay learned from the tech crash of 2001 not to overbuild.
7. Japan must obviously see to the rebuilding of critical infrastructure, but should be careful not to overbuild, as that would reinforce deflationary pressures.
More similar words: overbuilt, government building, overburden, overburdened, build, builder, new-build, rebuild, buildup, build on, upbuild, build-up, build in, build up, building, build upon, rebuilding, outbuilding, farm building, shipbuilder, bodybuilder, bodybuilding, shipbuilding, building site, building code, jerry-building, building permit, building block, model building, office building.