Random good picture Not show
(1) People should, ideally, eat much less fat.
(2) The baby can't even walk, much less run.
(3) The less well-developed areas of Europe are much less attractive as investment prospects than the major centres.
(4) In March and April, the weather is much less predictable.
(5) Bob's tickets cost much less than ours - I think we've been ripped off.
(6) He's a different proposition from his father?much less tolerant.
(7) Such shoes usually wholesale for much less.
(8) Training is often much less effective than expected.
(9) I can hardly walk, much less run.
(10) It costs much less to go by bus.
(11) I know no English(http://Sentencedict.com), much less French.
(12) Exogamy remains much less prevalent among African Americans.
(13) There is much less difficulty than I thought.
(14) He was much less flashy than his brother.
(15) I read much less now than I used to.
(16) I couldn't assent to, much less participate in such proceeding.
(17) She's very liberal with promises but much less so with money.
(18) The boy didn't have a girlfriend, much less a wife.
(19) They are always short of water to drink, much less to bathe in.
(20) Man's sense of smell is much less informative than his sight.
(21) Diplomats now expect the mission to be much less ambitious.
(22) I read much less now than I did at school.
(23) A pound today buys much less than it did a year ago.
(24) As an MP, I see much less of my family when Parliament is sitting.
(25) How much less would it cost to send it second class?
(26) Her disarming honesty immediately created a much less hostile atmosphere in the room.
(27) Unemployment rates among white-collar workers show much less regional variation than corresponding rates among blue-collar workers.
(28) Pre-recorded TV programmes have so much less immediacy and warmth than live theatre.
(29) He thought he knew better than I did, though he was much less experienced.
(30) The shelves were lined with books which neither Hugo nor Sally would ever open, much less read.
More similar words: much, as much, as much as, much more, not much of a, less, bless, homeless, nonetheless, senseless, more or less, no less than, regardless, nevertheless, regardless of, athlete, athletic, such, such as, couch, sales, touch up, touch on, in touch, touchdown, telescope, keep in touch, adolescent, tablespoon, Palestinian.