Random good picture Not show
1) The monetary unit of the UK is the pound.
2) The monetary unit of Japan is the yen.
3) The monetary unit of Great Britain is the pound.
4) The monetary unit in the US is the dollar.
5) The monetary unit of the US is the dollar.
6) B : Is every country's monetary unit different?
7) The name derives from the Indian monetary unit rupee.
8) The monetary unit of Europe is now the Euro.
9) Pounds are the United Kingdom monetary unit of currency and country name.
10) Monetary unit named RMB is legal currency of the People's Republic of China.
11) For instance, the dollar, or any other monetary unit, represents a unit of value; that is,(http://sentencedict.com/monetary unit.html) it reflects ability to command goods and services.
12) The Singapore dollar (currency code SGD) is the monetary unit of Singapore.
13) The basic monetary unit of the United States is the dollar.
14) Pingshoubu was the main monetary unit used in every state during the Warring States Period.
15) Tenge (currency code KZT) is the monetary unit of Kazakhstan. It was introduced in November 1993 to replace the Russian ruble.
16) The US dollar, or any other monetary unit, is a measure of value—that is, it indicates the relative price or value of different goods and services.
17) American divisional ( fractional) coins include the dime and the nickel; fractional currency is currency in denominations less than the basic monetary unit.
18) British money; especially the pound sterling as the basic monetary unit of the UK.
19) Therefore, further (assuming no change in velocity of circulation), the value of the monetary unit must vary exactly and inversely with the amount put into circulation.
20) Before the Euro was introduced in Germany, the Mark was the common monetary unit.
More similar words: monetary, monetary policy, unitary, unitary system, dietary, planetarium, secretary, sanitary, proprietary, undersecretary, unit, unity, unite, retard, United, monetise, monetize, get around, retarded, punitive, impunity, community, immunity, vegetarian, munitions, proletariat, proletarian, monitor, ammunition, pecuniary.