Random good picture Not show
1. The breaking waves were washing clear across the midships space between the cabins.
2. After optimization of the midship section structure, the paper researches on optimum design of large crude oil tanker transverse bulkhead structure based on DNV rules.
3. In the center, in other words "midship" of these entrance areas, is the exhibition hall, which joins all the theatre foyers together.
4. The optimization of the midship section structure of a large crude oil carrier with genetic algorithm based on DNV rules is introduced.
5. A design of midship section is one of the most important part of ship structure design.
6. The paper optimizes the midship section structure of large crude oil tanker based on DNV rules.
7. The weight of midship section structure for large crude oil carrier is minimized based on DNV rules.
8. High flow midship pump. Up to 2250 GPM. The best selling single stage pump. Midship Split Drive Line Manifolded Pump.
9. Numerical results for midship section of a tanker are given and effect of the uncertainties on variability of the geometrical chara- cteristies of the section is investigated.
10. These four tubs had been stowed in the open midships section by the base of the foremast.
11. Armament comprised three.303in Lewis machine-guns mounted on Scarf ring-mountings, one each in bow, midships and tail positions.
12. The engineer and deck officers would be housed in midship deck house near the navigation bridge.
12. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
13. The relationship between probability of failure and sectional modulus of midship is worked out and then drawn as a curve, which can be used in ship design stage.
14. Utilizing the results above, the transverse stability is thoroughly studied in the condition of not only wave crest and wave trough at midship but also wave crest at the any vessel's position.
15. The preliminary application of object oriented methods in optimum design of midship section structures has been discussed.
16. Advances in the optimum design of the oil tanker in China are reviewed, including the longitudinal component of the midship section, the transverse component and the transverse bulkhead.
17. It is obvious that early analyzing of strength of transverse frame structure has significant importance in designing the midship section.
18. A time-variant reliability formulation is presented in this paper to account for the effects of fatigue, corrosion and maintenance actions on the first yield reliability of midship section modulus.
19. Author noticed that these days, many researches about the design of midship section are focused on the scantling of the component in the preliminary design phase.
20. The paper described a knowledge-based CAD system for the generation of containership midship sections, its principles and the process of its development.
21. This paper analyses the phenomena, which explosive positions are under the stern and the midship respectively, and gives the method and data of the test.
22. The GT -R is loosely based on Nissan's flexible FM platform but it contains so many unique elements that engineers have a separate name for the platform - PM premium midship.
23. Article 70 The shipping administration authority or the local government may, as it deems necessary to limit the draft of small ships, assign the maximum draft and mark it on both midship sides.
More similar words: wardship, hardship, headship, lordship, friendship, stewardship, midst, amidst, midsummer, midstream, in our midst, midsection, in their midst, in the midst of, pyramids of egypt, redshift, red shift, windshield, stuffed shirt, ship, graveyard shift, windshield wiper, shipper, ship off, worship, warship, airship, kinship, township, shipping.