Random good picture Not show
1. Continuous change results in lack of memorability.
2. Memorability: When users return to the design after a period of not using it, how easily can they reestablish proficiency?
3. The memorability of such a moment depends, as well, on the images of the losers' unforgettable pain.
4. Branding creates memorability , but it also establishes preferences, habits, and loyalties. In short, it encourages a relationship between a brand and its user.
5. The memorability of such a moment, as, on the images of the losers'unforgettable pain.
6. The results may be mediocre, because continuous change results in lack of memorability.
6. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
7. From the case study of examples of the brand name translation, this paper draws the conclusion that memorability and information constitute the main part of a company's Skopos.
8. Usability has multiple components and is traditionally associated with these five usability attributes: learnability, efficiency, memorability, errors, satisfaction.
9. However, whichever way it takes, pun interpretation creates extra contextual effects, enhances message memorability and gives the audience intellectual pleasure from solving the pun.
10. The solution increases satisfaction and performance times but decreases memorability and learnability.
11. Humans are familiar with such list (e. g. a dinner menu) and will quickly recognise its function. The solution improves memorability and satisfaction.
12. Now, I'm all for customizing, because it creates personality, memorability, and boosted brand experience.
13. A logo design can have a major impact on the branding and memorability of a company.
More similar words: memorabilia, durability, vulnerability, interoperability, memorable, ability, viability, stability, liability, inability, pliability, amiability, affability, equability, disability, mutability, capability, instability, culpability, heritability, malleability, probability, unstability, permeability, reliability, portability, adaptability, irritability, availability, manageability.