Random good picture Not show
1. The event was widely covered by the mass media.
2. The mass media forms a web of communications.
3. The mass media demanded that all the official documents concerning the sale of this land be made public.
4. The play received the approbation of the mass media.
5. The crime received heavy coverage in the mass media.
6. The mass media tends to personalize politics.
7. The mass media has become one of the main instruments of political change.
8. Almost all the recent criticism from the mass media is directed at the ever increasing rate of unemployment.
9. The mass media have been vested with significant power as social and political agents in modern developed societies.
10. The mass media of communication are also important.
11. And this was a case of mass media manipulation.
12. Mass Media: As of yet, there is no national contemporary music paper in the Soviet Union.
13. The mass media, particularly the national mass media, pursue stories with great intensity for short periods only.
14. No real political issues ever debated in the mass media?
15. At the same time they identified the mass media as the enemy of the fine artist.
16. But the mass media do not single-handedly give shape to the contours of the political system.
17. Yet mass media coverage of general elections and parliamentary politics is highly personalized and concentrates on the party leaders.
18. By giving substantial coverage to environmental issues, the mass media call attention to them.
19. Ordering and analysing the output of the mass media obviously pose particular problems.
20. Radio, television, newspapers and magazines are known as the mass media.
21. Career prospects include central and local government, teaching, the mass media, development agencies and librarianship.
22. Images play a central part, constantly created and circulated by the mass media. 3.
23. First, talking politics is an active form of political participation; mass media exposure is relatively passive.
23. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
24. Traditionally, the study of politics and its relationship to the mass media has focused on institutions and bonafide political actors.
25. One of its tenets is that only well educated and professionally trained individuals have the competence to work with the mass media.
26. Our model of political communication does not presuppose a view that the mass media are omnipotent.
27. Nor will the legal guarantee of freedom of speech be of much use if access to the mass media is severely restricted.
28. The biblical account of Adam naming the world can easily be applied to the mass media.
29. The state governments, of whatever party, attach great importance to the expansion of their own mass media facilities.
30. Daily newspapers are now becoming popular, providing the first phase of what will later become known as the mass media.
More similar words: assessment, harassment, media, median, mediate, immediate, immediately, intermediate, mass, amass, massive, the mass of, medium, medical, medieval, medicine, meditate, mediocre, medication, mediocrity, premeditated, alternative medicine, businessman, smear, smell, smell of, smell out, mast, cosmetic, mesmerize.