1. Many a
little makes a mickle.
2. Many a
good cow hath a bad calf.
3. Many a
true word is spoken in jest.sentencedict.com
4. There's many a
slip 'twixt cup and lip.
5. Many a
little (or pickle) makes a mickle.
6. Many a
fine dish has nothing on it.
7. Many a
pickle makes a muckle.
8. Many a
one says well that thinks ill.
9. There is many a
true word spoken in jest.
10. Many a
flower is born to blush unseen.
11. Many a
mickle makes a muckle.
12. Many a
good father hath but a bad son.
13. There is many a
fair thing full false.
14. There's many a
good tune played on an old fiddle.
15. Many a
man's reputation would not know his character if they met on the street. Elbert Hubbard
16. There is many a
boy here today who looks on war as all glory, but boys, it is all hell.
17. Many a
slip [Many things fall] between the cup and the lip.
18. There's many a
slip between the cup and the lip.
19. By the hands of many a
great work made light.
20. Many a rough man has been civilized.
21. Many a night, you and the death and disease resistance, when treatment is the doctor 's arm, patrol is the relatives of the patient, monitoring health Messenger, rescue is the life guard.
22. Many a famous pop star has been ruined by drugs.
23. There's many a slip twixt the cup and the lip.
24. How many a man has dated a new era in his life from the reading of a book!
25. How many A levels have you got?
26. I've visited Rome many a time.
27. Many a good man has been destroyed by drink.
28. Greed has been the undoing of many a businessman.
29. I have been here many a time.
30. Many a mariner lost his life on these rocks.