Similar words: march, young man, a young man, building materials, rigmarole, arched, starch, search.
Random good picture Not show
1. The army began their long march to the coast.
2. It had been a long march and the soldiers were weary.
3. The long march to 1945 and beyond had truly been halted.
4. But we should be further on in the long march from paternalism.
5. Bertinotti described the experience as' a long march in the desert in order to arrive at an oasis.
6. Long March is also a seeding-machine.
7. The statistical recapitulation of the Long March is impressive.
8. The long march in the sun enervated the soldiers.
9. The Long March is a manifesto.
10. The Long March is a manifesto, a propaganda force, a seeding machine.
11. Documentation, archiving and organization of Long March Collection, archive and artist files.
12. In the long March,[http://sentencedict.com] our Red Army soldiers succeeded in wading through the marshland.
13. In long march road, distribute him new cotton - padded clothes, admeasure his big mule.
14. The payload capacity of the Long March 6 rockets is not revealed. Neither are specific space programs the rockets are to be involved in.
15. These stories derive from his experiences during the Long March.
16. After crossing the Tatu River on the Long March, the question was which way to go.
17. Put aside the Long March, Maoism, the Cultural Revolution; put aside the invasions, conquests, disasters, and other major setbacks inflicted upon the Chinese people over their history.
18. Just like the long march for China, rise from a semi-colony up to a modern independent country, with countless difficulties.
19. East of YuXiao selected works of the long March 70th anniversary commemorating victory, hunan art exhibition.
20. We answer that the Long March is the first of its kind in the annals of history, that is a manifesto, a publicity team, a seeding-machine.
21. China has launched its 100th Long March rocket, lifting a communication satellite for radio and television into orbit.
22. From Calais the general led his forces on a long march southwards.
23. General Mao-Tse-Tung was leading an army of 100,000 peasants on a long march south through Sianfu.
24. The unit split up into three convoys for the long march to Kufra.
25. You hear it all the time, as Thatcherism makes its long march against the historical inevitability of socialism.
26. Only one Valence had returned, to die slowly of poisons he had absorbed during the long march.
27. The Shijian-8 is the 90th space flight made by Long March rockets and the 23rd time China has launched a recoverable satellite.
28. But look elsewhere and we are scarcely witnessing a resumption of socialism's long march.
29. As Chiang Kai-shek continued his campaign against them, they embarked on the Long March in 1934: an astounding journey taking them thousands of miles to a new centre in the north.
30. On 9th August 1992 at Jiuquan Satellite Launch Center, Long March 2C launch vehicle successfully launched the 13th recoverable satellite.
More similar words: march, young man, a young man, building materials, rigmarole, arched, starch, search, long, long., archaic, parched, monarch, anarchy, along, research, search for, anarchist, monarchy, war chest, archetype, archivist, architect, researcher, oligarchy, hierarchy, parchment, patriarch, for long, oblong.