Random good picture Not show
(1) Could you please clean up the living room?
(2) The living room was warm and cosy .
(3) I was shown into a tidy living room.
(4) I made some new curtains for the living room.
(5) The living room is tiny.
(6) The living room connects with the toilet.
(7) Their living room is equipped with all kinds of modern appliances.
(8) I love the living room, with its dark woodwork, oriental rugs, and chunky furniture.
(9) We measured the length and width of the living room.
(10) We've put up some new curtains in the living room.
(11) She set about rearranging the furniture in the living room.
(12) She slouched across the living room.
(13) Bookshelves occupied most of the living room walls.
(14) The living room communicates with the dining room.
(15) The furniture in the living room really costs.
(16) I've just about finished painting the living room.
(17) In this living room we've mixed glorious floral prints.
(18) I vacuumed and dusted the living room.
(19) Could you show Dr Sanchez into the living room?
(20) The living room was squared away for the guests.
(21) Her living room is cluttered with Victoriana.
(22) How are you going to do your living room?
(23) The living room is pockmarked with bullet holes.
(24) We need new carpeting in the living room.
(25) The living room is furnished simply with wicker furniture.
(26) The clock in the living room struck the hour.
(27) We've done over the entire living room; it looks nice.
(28) The house comprises two bedrooms, a kitchen[Sentencedict],(Sentencedict.com) and a living room.
(29) He keeps a parrot in a birdcage in his living room.
(30) It's time we put up the Christmas decorations in the living room.
More similar words: waiting room, sitting room, living, living thing, living wage, the cost of living, standard of living, bridegroom, in-group, thriving, giving up, striving, skydiving, conniving, misgiving, giving birth, Thanksgiving, driving licence, room, ballroom, bedroom, mushroom, courtroom, bathroom, classroom, engross, groove, livid, engrossed, divine.